Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does your family eat leftovers???

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:08 PM
  • 35 Replies

what do you do when u have left overs in your fridge???

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColieO
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:09 PM
Eat them. If we didn't plan on eating them, they wouldn't have been saved in the first place. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carinyosa99
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:11 PM

We almost always eat the leftovers.  Sometimes though we have so much and after 2 days, it just doesn't taste right so we throw that out.  But then again, today my son and I ate some leftover pasta that was from a couple of days ago.  Pasta is usually good for a couple of days though. 

lundaylove
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:11 PM

we tend to eat them for lunch the next day.

PeaceMuch
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Yup! :P Hubby brings them for lunch. And me and the boys sometimes eat for lunch, depending on how much is left. Also have a leftover night for dinner.

Quoting ColieO:

Eat them. If we didn't plan on eating them, they wouldn't have been saved in the first place. Lol.

Annette7931
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:12 PM
I have such a hard time with this... We always save left overs and most of the time they become Dh's lunch the next day, but sometimes Friday rolls around and we still have 4 or 5 meals in there! So at that point they get sent to my mom... My brother is 15, 200 pounds, football/basketball player... He will eat anything and everything and loves my cooking, so it's a treat for him I guess :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautifulmom513
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:12 PM

usually i will eat the leftovers for lunch the next day or my husband will take some to work for lunch. but if there is alot, ya we will eat it for dinner next nite. we love leftovers. 

Ttyler
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:13 PM
My hubby sometimes eats them when he comes home for lunch but sometimes I freeze certain things like pintos,soups or chili.
Esmesmomma2008
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:14 PM

thy eat them when they have to but usually they eat all the food and there aren't any leftovers

FlyingMommy747
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:18 PM
I take them for lunch the next day at work. Lunch options at work ar terrible!!! Either unhealthy cafeteria food or Tully's. So I almost bring something.
mamakenzi
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Quoting lundaylove:

we tend to eat them for lunch the next day.

Kenzie

Check out my blog: http://macklanddiares.blogspot.com

Join us on Advice for Moms -- Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)