Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you decorate for Halloween or Thanksgiving?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:47 PM
  • 14 Replies

Do you decorate for Halloween?  What about Thanksgiving?

If so, have you decorated already?  or do you wait until October ?

How do you decorate?

happy halloween

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mz_erica03
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:57 PM

Yes I do! I wait until October. Awesome! I can't wait :D

Brianne036
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:59 PM
I start putting out fall and harvest themed decor the first chance I get.....even with it still being 100+ degrees outside....
I start my Halloween decorating after October begins
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
akb300
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:01 PM
i decorate some....right now i have my fall wreath out on my door and my halloween cling ons on the windows...and i have my little pilgrim figurines sitting on my entertainment center....next week im getting scarecrows to put in the yard. and pumpkins...lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RiverPhenix
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:20 PM

I will be decorating for Halloween this weekend and also will decorate for Thanksgiving in November.

emkchs99
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:23 PM

We started decorating for Halloween and Fall - we just got the sticky window clings.  These are easy for my 3 year old to put up by himself and they dont have small pieces that my 1 year old can eat!

LadyByrdNest
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:25 PM

Yes...and have already done Fall decor!

steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Not really outside.. I have a skeleton hanging on my front door.. But inside, I have my fall table decor out with pumpkins, eaves and everything! Also put my cream colored table cloth out and pulled my fall themed candles out! Nov. 1st, I will put my tree up!

karischub
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:24 PM

I decorate for Fall and Halloween but not Thanksgiving specifically. We have window clings up and fall colored pillows on the couches. We'll put out Halloween decorations this weekend and put up the tree on Thanksgiving night.

NearSeattleMom
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:44 PM

Quoting steffielou_who:

Not really outside.. I have a skeleton hanging on my front door.. But inside, I have my fall table decor out with pumpkins, eaves and everything! Also put my cream colored table cloth out and pulled my fall themed candles out! Nov. 1st, I will put my tree up!

Really?  November 1?  I'm always so sick of my tree by Christmas and I don't even put it up until the first week (or so) of December!

christmas tree

mamakenzi
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Yes, I decorate for both. :)  I wait to decorate for Halloween until after DD's birthday (Oct. 5).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)