Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something is wrong with my dog

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

she chases the planes in the sky. We live directly in line with the landing strip. So she can see and hear the planes, so she runs the whole fenced yard if she is in the back. In the front she chases them down the street until she hits the end of the street.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:22 PM
Better than chasing cars, I guess. A plane can't run her over. :-)
I think it's normal to chase things. Poofy chases flies. Boss, when she sees a fly she'll bark and hide but when she sees a bird when we're outside she'll try to chase it. I'd say try to keep an eye on her or a good hold on a leahs when on the road. Other than that, enjoy her quirk. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommawombat
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:28 PM

She use to chase the birds but I took down the feeders to pack them, She chases ball, sticks anything that you threw. She use to wake me up to play ball in the middle of the night.

All the neighbors know her and we live on a dead street, so I'm not worried about getting her hit. Everyone laughs at her and tells her to go home.

WhiskeyRiver
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:29 PM

hahaha get a camera and video it? You may be able to make money!

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:30 PM
Good that she won't get hit. I used to get woken up by Boss with a slimy, wet, spit covered old teddy bear or rope. She'd just suddenly decide she wanted to play and drop it on my face. Ewww!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Punky_1981
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:30 PM
Well, at least she isn't attacking people and other animals. Every pet has an issue lol, don't worry about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)