Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only had spotting for this months AF, any ideas?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:27 PM
  • 15 Replies

Sorry if a lil TMI* Got my "period" saturday 9/25. Last month was on 8/22 and they usually cycle every 31-33 days so not noticably late or anything. at first it was just a pinkish color, then a lil red spot on the TP whe i wiped. i put a tampon in, took it out couple hours later, not even 1/4 filled with blood. Put a pad on overnight, was completely dry when i woke up. Put a tampon in again, took it out couple hours later, and just the tip of it had blood on it.  Didnt put anything else in, and didnt bleed at all after that.  I dont know what to think of this. First idea was i could be preggo. I have a 2 yr old daughter, and when i got pregnant with her I never had any bleeding at all.  Maybe my hormones are screwed up..  Not trying to conceive, but not on BC, we use withdrawal method, and its worked good so far! :)
Has this ever happened to anyone else? Any ideas

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilGina
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:28 PM

pull out method is not effective you will get preg take a test

mylilgooberpea
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:29 PM

oh yeah i was preggo...... i would take a test girl. that is way too light to be a normal period sounds like implantation bleeding or just plain im preggo werid homrones early pregnancy bleeding. your totally going to have to let us know what your test says too. LOL

emilyw8508
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Oh gosh, does cafemom have a "tell me what i wanna hear, and that is that you-dont-think-im-pregnant-my-period-is-just-acting-weird" forum for me to post in?? :D  I know pull out is not a smart idea, and now im definitely freaking out and regretting not having him wrap it up!! do not want another kiddo right now!  Oh well, guess its in gods hands now! I'll take a test tomorrow and see what it says.

mylilgooberpea
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:08 PM

lol ok theres no way your preggo its just stress and im sure youll be just fine! LOL i know exactly what you mean girlie. sometimes i need a "please dont tell me the truth... i just need a little white lie so i can pretend im ok" group too. this last month has been a doosie. but all joking aside i really hope that you do get a BFN tomorrow and it really is just stress. but from what your saying pregnancy really  sounds like a very good possibility.  remember God wont give you more than you can handle.GL and no baby dust headed your way... wow thats so weird to say!

Quoting emilyw8508:

Oh gosh, does cafemom have a "tell me what i wanna hear, and that is that you-dont-think-im-pregnant-my-period-is-just-acting-weird" forum for me to post in?? :D  I know pull out is not a smart idea, and now im definitely freaking out and regretting not having him wrap it up!! do not want another kiddo right now!  Oh well, guess its in gods hands now! I'll take a test tomorrow and see what it says.

vanessa158
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:11 PM

lmao yeah pull out method doesn't work, i should know. i would definitely take a pregnancy test. gl mama

emilyw8508
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:18 PM

thanks girls!!! i will let you know!! that is assuming i actually get the "cajones" to pee on a test!

DavBryMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:18 PM
Both my kids I had spotting early on.... I have to agree with the other mom's. My boys are only 15 months apart and I was on bcp when I got preg w/ #2.... yet took me over a yr ttc #1. I think God knew better than I did that I needed to have my second one so soon. At the time I didn't know that I would be unable to have another child later on. I ttc @ age 25 and ended up having 4 miscarriages over 8 years. So if I hadn't had my second son when I did I never would have had him.
You will be fine either way :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OzarkMomma2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:22 PM

i don't know...i am right there with you except I haven't had a period since end ofJuly...have taken 4 test all two weeks apart and all are negative. Going to take another Thursday if its still neg I am off to the doc.

good luck on not being preggo! hope you start soon

actuallyamanda
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 9:17 AM

bumping so I can see the results later! 

DanielleK21
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Im on Nuva ring and my last "period" wasn't much of a period. But that can happen on nuva ring. I took a test just to be on the safe side like 11 days after my period was supposed to start and it said negative. Which I was expecting it to say any way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)