Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

14 year old boy rapes his grandma ............ What a freakin bastard !!!!!

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2010 at 12:54 AM
  • 11 Replies
So i saw in the news yesterday that a 14 raped his grandmother after assaulting her and much more which i couldnt watch : / ........ But i cant help but feel grossed out and upset at how this world is becoming even more crazy with all those kind of bastards who are messing it !!!!! ............ How do you feel about all these weird news that they show on tv or that u read in the newspaper ????? ........ If u have a story similar to it please share ...........
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 22, 2010 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2010 at 12:56 AM

That is shameful.. Tha child needs his ass whipped.. He knew what he was doing.. Sick fucker!

browneyebetty
by on Oct. 22, 2010 at 1:06 AM

In my day and age. children were raised to respect their elders,

If they were out of control then they were sent to military school. the court systems did not do this lazy garbage, we will give you second chance but next time.

lilmami316
by on Oct. 22, 2010 at 1:08 AM

BUMP!

LovelyMother88
by on Oct. 22, 2010 at 1:08 AM

Ohhhhh that makes my stomach hurt. He obviously has mental issues. Disgusting. That poor woman. I remember not too long ago there was a rapist who was breaking into elderly women's homes and raping them because they were too weak to fight back...I didn't sleep for days.

GabrielRiley
by on Oct. 22, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Quoting lilmami316:

BUMP!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhiannon1988
by on Oct. 22, 2010 at 1:12 AM

that's disgusting.. what a disgusting little boy.. how wrong.. poor woman.. 

i think it's funny though cause when i first read the title of the post i read "4 year old" instead of "14" LOL... 

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Member on Oct. 22, 2010 at 1:13 AM
There was a "Teacher" in my town that molested esol kids. There are some nasty sumb bags out there!

Quoting LovelyMother88:

Ohhhhh that makes my stomach hurt. He obviously has mental issues. Disgusting. That poor woman. I remember not too long ago there was a rapist who was breaking into elderly women's homes and raping them because they were too weak to fight back...I didn't sleep for days.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Nicholas8
by on Oct. 22, 2010 at 1:16 AM
Sick little boy!! I don't watch or read the news!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittymom
by on Oct. 22, 2010 at 1:17 AM

Quoting browneyebetty:

If they were out of control then they were sent to military school. the court systems did not do this lazy garbage, we will give you second chance but next time.

Yea but those days are gone because if you do to you kids today what our parents did to us.....you would be brought up on charges of child abuse and domestic violence.  So you just raise a bunch of kids that have no understanding of right/wrong and that every action they take, good or bad has an NO opposite reaction, good or bad (ie good - helping a person with cutting their grass - good reaction $.  Bad - mouthing off and smacking your mother - reaction - not being able to sit for a week)  KWIM?

It is hard to raise morrally correct kids in today's society with all of the politically correct DOCILE people around.

lovemybaby283
by on Oct. 22, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Quoting kittymom:

Quoting browneyebetty:

Yea but those days are gone because if you do to you kids today what our parents did to us.....you would be brought up on charges of child abuse and domestic violence.  So you just raise a bunch of kids that have no understanding of right/wrong and that every action they take, good or bad has an NO opposite reaction, good or bad (ie good - helping a person with cutting their grass - good reaction $.  Bad - mouthing off and smacking your mother - reaction - not being able to sit for a week)  KWIM?

It is hard to raise morrally correct kids in today's society with all of the politically correct DOCILE people around.

in love toddler boybaby girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)