Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

chuck e cheese or pump it up?

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2010 at 1:32 PM
  • 14 Replies
My son is turning 4. I'm trying to figure out where to throw his party. All of his guest, with one exception will be 5 and under. Where would be the best place? Incredible pizza is also an option I guess, along with chuck e cheese and pump it up... thanks.

~ We did not inherit this earth from our ancestors - We are borrowing it from our children ~

by on Nov. 13, 2010 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
STACIEH
by on Nov. 13, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Pump it up! That way the kids can get all their energy out! A lot of kids under 5 have a hard time with the games at chuck e cheese.

shajdinyak
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2010 at 1:42 PM
Why don't u let him pick?its good for kids to make choices. He is old enough. Dd is two and I will let her pick for her third bday. Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fluffball80
by on Nov. 13, 2010 at 2:05 PM

I would say Pump It Up but that is just because they closed ours and we loved going there.  Its fun for both kids and adults.

Stefono
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Chuckie-Cheese is always a big winner in our neck of the woods for that age.' I like doing them at home .

Kiwismommy19
by on Nov. 13, 2010 at 5:44 PM
I say let him pick. You've narrowed it down, let him have final say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeeLeeCandleGrl
by on Nov. 13, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Pump it Up. I hate Chuck E. Cheese although they may prefer that place.

twiztdchik
by on Nov. 13, 2010 at 5:51 PM
I've never heard of pump it up...I did have a party at chuck e cheese and people did rsvp but didn't show up so I still had to pay for the ones that were definitely coming but didn't...about 100 bucks for no shows. If its cheaper at the other place I would go there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ToriBabe1221
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2010 at 6:06 PM
I would let him pick, but he has never been to either place. Pump it up is WAY MORE expensive than chuck e cheeses would be. At chuckies, the get pizza and drinks and a few coins, at pump it up the get nothing except jump time unless I wanna pay a fortune extra. I'm trying to figure out which place would be more appropriate for the age of children invited.
ToriBabe1221
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2010 at 6:50 PM

BUMP!

shajdinyak
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2010 at 7:06 PM
Can u take him to both and let him decide? Maybe if u tell them u r letting him decide where to have his bday they will let u have a free preview?worth a try

Quoting ToriBabe1221:

I would let him pick, but he has never been to either place. Pump it up is WAY MORE expensive than chuck e cheeses would be. At chuckies, the get pizza and drinks and a few coins, at pump it up the get nothing except jump time unless I wanna pay a fortune extra. I'm trying to figure out which place would be more appropriate for the age of children invited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured