Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can i thank her?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:37 PM
  • 7 Replies
So i've got this friend. She's a stay at home wife with no kids and she thinks it is the funnest thing in the world to help anyone and everyone with anything and everything. She's pretty much amazing. I want to show her how much i appreciate her but i'm not sure how. I want to DO something but what do you do for someone who has time to do all their own things? Any suggestions???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
aamommy2011
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:39 PM

bake her fave dish? cookies? give her a gift cert./card to a salon or nail place.... take her out for lunch?

bluejupalex
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:44 PM

take her to a spa and get massages together?

mamakenzi
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:51 PM

Quoting aamommy2011:

bake her fave dish? cookies? give her a gift cert./card to a salon or nail place.... take her out for lunch?

Or even just a giftcard to Starbucks. 

Kenzie

I'm just me, love it or hate it, ask me if I care...whatev!

darkwhisper
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:51 PM

how about just take an evening or  something, get her fave movie(s) some junk food, and just hang out laughing, talking and just enjoying the company with out doing anything just being great friends....sometimes it's not how much you spend for them, or on them, but the things you do WITH them that make up all the difference. :)

AngelicMommy_72
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:53 PM
I like this one :)

Quoting darkwhisper:

how about just take an evening or  something, get her fave movie(s) some junk food, and just hang out laughing, talking and just enjoying the company with out doing anything just being great friends....sometimes it's not how much you spend for them, or on them, but the things you do WITH them that make up all the difference. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onefootcutiepie
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Make her something....maybe a picture book...or a beautiful journal, or something like that.........

bmswifey
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Quoting darkwhisper:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)