Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you do any coffee prep the night before?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:47 AM
  • 8 Replies
Do you put the water in and the grounds and filter in so that either your timer goes off and makes the coffee or so you can just turn the pot on? Or just do it all when you get up in the morning?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dusky_rose
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:49 AM

We don't drink coffee so no I don't.

Sweets27
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:52 AM

I like to do it the night before but I usually just do it in the morning.

huntin_mama
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:56 AM

I do that for SO sometimes so he can turn it on in the morning. But, I actually make a pot of coffee at night about once every 3 days and let it set at room temp and put in plastic pitcher in fridge so I can make iced coffee in the morning

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:57 AM
I love doing the iced coffee in the summer!

Quoting huntin_mama:

I do that for SO sometimes so he can turn it on in the morning. But, I actually make a pot of coffee at night about once every 3 days and let it set at room temp and put in plastic pitcher in fridge so I can make iced coffee in the morning

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyAngel003
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:57 AM

I just do it when I get up. My S/O gets up and uses the pot before he and goes to work, and I don't expect him to fix it for me, so I fix it for myself. 

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:57 AM

i dont drink coffee..but my mom does it at night, so that its all ready for her when she wakes up in the morning.

mamakenzi

Yes I do, then I get up turn it on and lay back down until the coffee is ready :)

MyJoieDeVivre

I wash the coffee pot every night and the filter. DH or myself puts the water and grounds in it and sets it to go off at whatever time we need it to in the morning. It's already set and ready to go for tomorrow morning. I have to have my cup of coffee as soon as I get up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)