Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many tries did it take you to get your license?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:12 AM
  • 30 Replies
How many tries for the permit test?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MyJoieDeVivre
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:13 AM

1 try :). No permit, license at 15!

mommyofblueyes
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:14 AM

3, because I just did not care or really try.....I was 16.  I ended up waiting until I was 18 to get my license!   It took me 2 tries to get my German license!  

mamakenzi
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:15 AM

Just 1.  I passed by 1 question LOL

MommyRoberts626
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:24 AM

It took once for the permit and once for the license.

Nonobeth
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:08 AM

I never got my permit, just my license at 18.

It only took me one try, but she probably should have failed me, lol.

I completely blanked and couldn't remember how to do a 3 point turn around, the lady had to tell me to stop, take a breath and think about what i was doing, haha. The whole way back to the dmv i was sure i had failed.

fallenangel7386
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:11 AM

i had to take the written twice because i missed one stupid question... it was lame.. i passed the driving one with ease..

RubysMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:21 AM
1 try for permit and 3 tries for driving test, technically 4 since the first try my moms brake lights were out so I couldn't even do the test until they were fixed. My second try it was all my fault I was super nervous, third the bitch was well a bitch she was chewing gum and then spit it out my window like a cow and freaked out at me for not looking at a 2 way stop sign, I actually really did look and there were no cars coming. I said this to her and her response was "well there might have been cars" ok but there wasn't loony bin. Fourth try I passed obviously. I heard most people are either first try passers on permits and a few trys for driving test or few trys for permit and first try for driving.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kasonsmommy1114
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:27 AM
Had to take the permit test twice, but my license was easy for the driving. I got my korean license first try but I wont deny I might have cheated a little bit. Its the exact same test for everyone just in a different order. My friend let me borrow the answer sheet she had. Otherwise if I hadn't it would have probably taken me forever to pass. The questions didn't make any sense and the signs...well they are retarded and confusing. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HelloKitty86
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:32 AM
Never got my permit. Got my license at 19. 1st try
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anikahaynes1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:35 AM
Permit 4 trys driving 1 lol I suck at,least I can drive well! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)