Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had a bad dream last night and can't get it out of my mind.

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:20 PM
  • 6 Replies

Last night I dreamed that my husband had gotten snipped and hadn't told me until it was done. And in the dream I told him that because he did it without telling me we were through, and I was packing all of my stuff and all of my kid's stuff, and called my dad to get us plane tickets. It was a horrible dream and I felt so betrayed. And it is bothering me still and I can't seem to wipe it out of my mind, I mean after all, it was just a dream right?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SouthTxPrincess
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:29 PM
it was just a dream but if its bothering u talk to him about it. i have weird dreams all the time my bf is scard of beatles and i had a dream where he was throwing them on me. he laughed when i told him and said he would never throw bugs on me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:32 PM

I hate when that happens.  :(

Have some snuggle time with hubby tonight and talk to him.  It won't make the memory of the dream go away, but it may make you feel a bit safer about your relationship. 

baby2zacharias
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:34 PM
i used to get cheated on daily by my ex so i constantly have dreams of dh cheating on me! but he never has so i think its just fears coming out in our dreams. maybe ur scared hes lied to u period but in ur head it came out as that lie..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lioness3e
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:36 PM

According to your post a week ago you were considering going behind your husbands back to get an abortion. Maybe its your conscious telling you not to go behind his back to get an abortion and how such a betrayal would feel.

canthaveboys1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:40 PM

Quoting lioness3e:

According to your post a week ago you were considering going behind your husbands back to get an abortion. Maybe its your conscious telling you not to go behind his back to get an abortion and how such a betrayal would feel.

Advice Uncensored. Follow the link and join! Its a great place for friends, vents, debates, questions, or random thoughts. Hope to see you!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/113486

Beth_1978
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:41 PM

Yes that is possible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)