Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you think your hubby is your soulmate???what makes you think??

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:54 PM
  • 16 Replies

neng.....kiss

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:00 PM
No because I don't think there's any such thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
simplemom
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:23 PM

Yes.  I can't explain it, but it's just something I know.

peacenlove420
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:30 PM

BUMP!

kellie.2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:36 PM

Yes, it is hard to explain but I think that its because I can trust him with my life and get along. We have the same values and want the same things in raising kids, in the relationship, and what we want in life.

Beth_1978
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:36 PM

Yes. I believe so. The first time I saw him I was in love, and after spending one day with me, we talked, laughed, went places, told each other everything, (this is the morning after we met), the night before was a blind date, and spent the entire day and evening together, and he asked me that night to marry him and I actually said yes. So I do believe in soul mates and he is definitly mine. Of course we were engaged for 9 months before getting married but he asked me on the first full day we spent together.

JeremysMom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:48 PM
This.

Quoting simplemom:

Yes.  I can't explain it, but it's just something I know.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kat8156231119
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:15 PM
Why do u think this? Just curious

Quoting Kiwismommy19:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msswisher08
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:20 PM
YES! he is not just my soulmate but my best friend! i knew ig from day one! ill never forget the day we told each other we loved each other. and its killen me now cuz for the next couple weeks im training at his job on another shift so we havent really seen each other. but a couple of weeks and everything will be okay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meggie-May
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:21 PM
I don't really believe in soulmate. Although, I do believe my DH and I are perfect together.

I guess I just don't believe that there is one person for everybody. I think lots of people COULD be right for a person.. I think it just depends on what you choose, and where you're headed.

I think I just like to believe that I control my destiny. I chose my DH and he chose me.. Not that Fate put us together or destiny controls our actions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:22 PM
Honestly? This may offend some, but I don't think there's a such thing as a soul so then how could there be a soulmate? I think two people get together and their personalities just sort of fit, who they are, the things they want out of life.
Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and would both die and kill for him (self defense and all that, not the crazy killing!) but I don't think we were "meant to be". We just found each other at the right time in our lives, we got along, and we makee ach other laugh.

Quoting kat8156231119:

Why do u think this? Just curious

Quoting Kiwismommy19:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)