Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

iPhone (for verizon)

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:02 PM
  • 8 Replies
Worth it or no?

I have a Blackberry right now and considering switching to the iPhone..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
BV88
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:02 PM
Oh yeah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom23boys679
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:03 PM

I have mine thru AT&T and from what I hear Verizon is locking it a lot more than AT&T does. Not sure how much truth this has but I'll ask my DH when he gets home tonight. I <3 my iphone though. :)

RaLeighsMommy11
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:04 PM
i love it but im on at&t.. way better than a blackberry but it'll take time to get use to if u have a blackberry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tarinah
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:07 PM

i might get one but im gonna wait awhile to make sure there are no kinks or anything.  I heard there was a new droid coming out so i might just get that one!

lioness3e
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:43 PM
I'll begetting mine in a couple weeks. I've been waiting since the iPhone cam out to go with Verizon. It's about time. I'll be using mine to sync with my Apple laptop for my business. It'll make thing run more smoothly so for me it will be well worth it.
crazynut
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:31 PM

well... I love my itouch... so I can only image I would love the iphone.....I wanted to hold off on my upgrade because I had a feeling iphone was coming to verizon.. But my other phone wasnt holding out on me... So I upgraded... But my son is getting it and he is soooo excited.... right now you get it an 8gb at verizon for $199.99... I so cant wait.

C8Baxter
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:33 PM
I'll be waiting until summer to get one...paying a hefty fee to terminate my AT&T iPhone contract early.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katt709
by Katharine on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:10 PM
Totally worth it! I love the iPhone. I'd switch to verizon if it didn't require me to buy another phhone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)