Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did hubby do it?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM
  • 47 Replies
How did your hubby pop the question?! My hubby surprised me at work in valentines day in 2004! We married in 2005!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Terri on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:46 PM

I don't remember.  He actually proposed to me, when I was still in HS.  I turned him down...then he moved away.  After we got back together (15yrs later) he said that he still wanted to marry me and I told him that I definitely wanted to marry him. 

lundaylove
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:47 PM

he propsed to me at my senior prom in front of everyone there. had it worked out with the dj to stop the music and use the mic and everything. we got married a lil over a year later.

mama_girl07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:47 PM

We went to my birthday dinner at the voodoo cafe which on the top floor of the Rio in Vegas then we went up to the top to look at the strip and he was breathing weird so i asked him if he was ok and he said no and then started his little speech. he was so nervous he almost dropped it over the edge lol

Jodstar30
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:48 PM
4th of July. With fireworks going on behind his shoulder while he was on 1 knee. He didn't have a ring cuz it was totally spur of the moment while we were camping.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AudrasMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:49 PM

We were bathing and he looked at me and said, 'I think we should get married.'  I said ok.  So we got married a couple weeks later.  Just celebrated our 5 years of marriage on the 3rd of this month.

Armymom134
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:50 PM

He really didn't, I think we just decided on it because he was deploying and he wanted me to be taken care of while he was gone, so we decided to get married and we were a month later.

BabyDollMama
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:51 PM

On the car ride home from our weekend vacation in Vegas. *TMI ALERT...I was so happy, he got a on-the-road present while he drove us home ;) I waited 5 years for him to propose, I wanted him to know it was worth it. Hahaha.

bestmommy28
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:51 PM

This past christmas 3 days after i had our daughter.. he came and sat on the stool infront of me and said " you said all you wanted for christmas was to complete our family, then pulled the ring out and said well i hope you will say yes so we can really be complete.."  of course i balled

newmommyas1107
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:53 PM

I went to my hubbys Christmas party from where he worked. We than went to the water front about 15 minutes later and proposed to me on the moon lit water front. It was so sweet. At first I thought that we should but I couldnt help myself and said yes. 3 months after I said yes I was pregnant with my dd.

mom4jads
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:55 PM

In his bedroom at 3 am after we had been out all night. He was trying to find the right way to ask me all night, but never did. His' whole family knew he was going to so he had to ask me before  everyone woke up. That was 15 years ago this month..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)