Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sit and Stand Strollers, info on them and advice?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:06 PM
  • 3 Replies

So in my search for a new stroller for my 3 yr old DD and I, I stumbled across Sit and Stand models (they offer a front seating area similar to a regular stroller, a small bench area on the back as well a as a step/platform for an older child to stand on for the ride.

They are really marketed toward families with two children with a decent age gap, for the youngest to ride in the front and the back platform area for a toddler/preschooler to hop a ride on when they tire of walking. But I find this would be a great option for us, simply to give my daughter more options, as I dont have a drivers licence and we walk everywhere when hubby isn't home with the car. She could ride, relax, and nap in the front seat, catch a ride standing on the step, sit on the bench to talk with me, walk, ride in our back carrier, or be carried.

All those options would be great for our long long trecks as well as for our family vacations.

But I need more info! I've read multiple reviews on random sites about issues with different models, from size, to wobbly seats, no recline, front seat being too short, etc etc. I trust the other mothers here for info far more. Plus I can keep it all straight on here, rather than jumping from site to site :)

So any info, comparisons, sites, etc to share would be so great! Thanks!

(p.s. my daughter is tiny for being 3, only 23 pounds and petite)

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:52 PM
No idea so here's a Good Luck Bump! Hope someone can help :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabbysmom715
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:56 PM
Never heard of thoes but they sound cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ravenstears
by Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:48 PM

I'm really loving the Joovy Ultralight sit and stand but my only concern is the high of the back of the front seat. It seems short to me, no place to rest their heads, especially for naps while reclining. Am I wrong? Does it work fine for toddlers?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)