Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

at the end of my rope

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:54 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am frustrated with my life right now!! Beyond frustrated with my 5 yr dd, who I swear to god thinks she knows more than me, beyond frustrated with my bf who treats me like i'm stupid sometimes!! Hate how if I tell him something like a dream of me being pregnant he just cuts me off and tells me not to scare him!!!! I was laughing when I was telling him about the dream because it made no sense!!!! It's like I just hate feeling like I have to walk on egg shells around my 5 yr old, and around my bf. Sometimes I just want to fade away!!!!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:09 PM
I'm so sorry! If it makes you feel better, I think once a kid hits 5, they automatically think their parents are stupid. My girl is also 5 (going on 16 on the 19th it seems!) and has perfected the "my mom's a dumbass" look.
Feel free to vent to us, no need for the eggshells here! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:45 PM

when my daughter turned 5 she kinda got that attitude too..like she was the queen of the frickin world or something..it WAS just a phase..however, your bf shouldnt treat ya like that, you shouldnt feel like you have to walk on eggshells around him..does he know he makes you feel that way? is there any way you could talk to him, and have him actually listen to you?

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Hugs mama! I think kids go through phases. Guys are jerks always! lol!

jacobsproudmom
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:36 AM
hugzzz
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:43 AM
its a phase for ur dd! she will realize when shes older she doesnt know it all and she was a lil brat for thinking she did. just wait til she has kids and comes complaining to u about it than u can tell her haha u did it to me she'll grow out of it. as for ur bf he needs to learn to lighten up. it was one a dream, two u were laughing. if hes gonna be a jerk leave him.
hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LSurvivor78
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:44 AM
I don't have any daughters, but my sons do that too.. And my SO also, for that matter. Drives me crazy too :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)