Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentine's Day Ideas (PIOG)

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:33 PM
  • 11 Replies

I don't know what to do for my husband on Valentine's Day...he's taking me to a Japanese Steakhouse for dinner (what we did for our first V-Day together)...and he's working on Monday. I was thinking of making a coupon book. Our love life has been lacking...so I figured this would be a gift for myself as well (isn't that selfish :P)...

Any ideas for good "coupons?" Any other ideas for something to do for him? I was thinking about getting his ring engraved...but he never takes it off--so getting it done secretively is impossible!!

Any ideas will be helpful! I won't do sexy lingerie this year, though...not nearly enough confidence in my 7 month pregnant self.

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:37 PM
I like the coupon idea. That's what I'm doing for my husband.
What does he like? Whatever it is, make a few of them for that. Ben gave me some for christmas and they were for backrubs, cooking, and dishes mainly. He's requested some for oral and quickies. So that's mainly what his coupons will be for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:39 PM

My MOPS group did similar tickets to put into our gift boxes- some cute ideas were 'one get out of the dog house free' - 'total control of the remote one night, no complaining' - 'your choice of dinner menu, must redeem 24 hours in advance' - 'movie night, your choice' - stuff like that.  :)

C8Baxter
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Thanks for the replies ladies :)

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:47 PM
I plan to steal a few of those :-) I'm sure he'd jump at the chance of not having to watch yet another episode of NCIS!

Quoting AM-BRAT:

My MOPS group did similar tickets to put into our gift boxes- some cute ideas were 'one get out of the dog house free' - 'total control of the remote one night, no complaining' - 'your choice of dinner menu, must redeem 24 hours in advance' - 'movie night, your choice' - stuff like that.  :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy259
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:48 PM

BUMP!

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:48 PM

That's funny! My DH, he's on a SVU run of Law and Order. Netflix has all the old seasons, he'll watch 2 or 3 a night! We both love it though, so it works. Plus we have another TV, so if it gets desperate lol...

C8Baxter
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Bump!

C8Baxter
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:26 PM
No more ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8Baxter
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Anyone this morning ? :D

hudson.maggie
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 11:14 AM
Free back rub, maid for a day, um....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)