Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Classy...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:27 AM
  • 20 Replies
Yup, apparently im pregnant again, and apparently its my DDs dads lol. That the rumor that going around my town.
I heard about it when i was asked (very rudely i might add) if i was pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CatalinaAndrea
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:28 AM

Wow. People are stupid. 

Amybelle
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:29 AM

OK

Jonathan101909
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:29 AM
How rude of someone to ask!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pooh2you
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:33 AM

oh well then you should have said yes to piss them off and give them something to talk about. My step sis did something like that to me while i was pregnant with my first DD we had (DH and i) just go married and found out we were she told every one i was 6 months prgo and with a mixed baby (no offence please i don't mean it like it sounds) but i was married and only a month along she was and idiot

mylilgooberpea
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:33 AM

Meh tell em where to shove it! People arnt happy unless they have something to flap their yaps about.

I had a person at my wedding telling everyone the only reason we were getting married is because i was preggo. We've been married for 6 years and our DS is 1 and a half WOW that was the longest pregnancy ever!!! She also gave us toilet paper and dumb dumbs as a wedding gift. I Sent her a thank you card saying i would think of her with every wipe!!!

Beth_1978
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:39 AM

I would have said yes I am pregnant but not by my dd's dad. I am having my dd's dad's dad's baby. We had to have an amnio and a DNA test done, because I had threesome with dd's dad and HIS dad, and I will tell you WHAT, DD's dad is so tiny, but he didn't get that from HIS dad, I mean WOW, what a night. And his dad can last ALL night, omg, and we are having TWINS, and my husband doesn't suspect a thing, you won't tell will you? I wish the Jerry Springer show was still on cause this would be perfect for him! Oh and this new baby's dad is going to be able to take such good care of us cause he is into this illegal body organs selling thing, and we just bury the bodies in his front yard and sell these organs to people in Zimbabwe, and we are going to be rich, and if you believe any of that, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I'd love to sell you.

graciepaige
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:58 AM
Haha love it!

Quoting Beth_1978:

I would have said yes I am pregnant but not by my dd's dad. I am having my dd's dad's dad's baby. We had to have an amnio and a DNA test done, because I had threesome with dd's dad and HIS dad, and I will tell you WHAT, DD's dad is so tiny, but he didn't get that from HIS dad, I mean WOW, what a night. And his dad can last ALL night, omg, and we are having TWINS, and my husband doesn't suspect a thing, you won't tell will you? I wish the Jerry Springer show was still on cause this would be perfect for him! Oh and this new baby's dad is going to be able to take such good care of us cause he is into this illegal body organs selling thing, and we just bury the bodies in his front yard and sell these organs to people in Zimbabwe, and we are going to be rich, and if you believe any of that, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I'd love to sell you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beth_1978
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:05 AM

sidesplittinglaughterThank you!

offrdngal
by Terri on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Don't you love being the last one to know that you are pregnant!!  Some people really do need to get a life.

lydi
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:22 AM

excellent! lol.

Quoting mylilgooberpea:

Meh tell em where to shove it! People arnt happy unless they have something to flap their yaps about.

I had a person at my wedding telling everyone the only reason we were getting married is because i was preggo. We've been married for 6 years and our DS is 1 and a half WOW that was the longest pregnancy ever!!! She also gave us toilet paper and dumb dumbs as a wedding gift. I Sent her a thank you card saying i would think of her with every wipe!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)