Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for all the women that dislike justin bieber

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:04 PM
  • 10 Replies
And are sick of hearing abouy him, just as i am. Please, share this enjoyment with me!!

m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=3zb64y6Nvs0
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:36 PM

I get sick hearing about anybody but he's kind of cute. I think Lindsay Lohan, The Hilton girls, & The Kardashins I'm more sick of hearing about.

KailesMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:37 PM

I can't stand him. lol 

okhsmom
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:43 PM

I'm not tired of any celebrity.  I don't follow celeb gossip to be tired of anyone.  Justin Bieber?  He's a talented kid who is getting his time in the spotlight. 

1_Teen_Mom
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:13 PM
For me, every where i go i see something about justin bieber, not the kardashians other than magazines and we dont have cable but omg where i live i cant go to the store without seeing something about him. He has his own book now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ToraMay
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 6:50 AM

I didn't mind him until he tried comparing himself to Kurt Cobain!

kngarber
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 7:01 AM

Agreed

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

I get sick hearing about anybody but he's kind of cute. I think Lindsay Lohan, The Hilton girls, & The Kardashins I'm more sick of hearing about.

Are you a single woman and a single mom?  If so please join our group:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/singleallthewayaround

2milesboys
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 7:01 AM

the only problem i have with him is hes a baby singing about love he doesnt know a thing about any of that yet. and im sad because the past shows that young kids in showbiz whether its acting or singing the kids eventually get bashed so much they finally give into peer pressure

Cosetterose
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 7:05 AM
Lol, what is it about this kid that gets on so many peoples nerves? My daughter is 3 and when we walk past the magazines in a grocery store she spots him every time and yells bieber! Bieber! I think he's a cute kid, but he gets thrown in my face against my will, otherwise I probably wouldn't consider him annoying at all. What can I say? If my toddler fell for him, I can't thoroughly hate on the little guy.
1_Teen_Mom
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:23 PM
Just as you said, he gets thrown in peoples face. Its -annoying-
Not joking, i went to walmart and they have the little girls clothes by the school supplies, i was looking at clothes for DD and i saw a crap ton of justen bieber shirts, whatever. Then in the school supplies there was posters like 5 of them, there was jewelry of him in the girls. I went to krogers, on their bookshelf, sits a GIANT justin bieber book he came out with.
I have seen trivia cards of the kid!!!!
Hes on almost every magazine i see.

I am just getting sick of seeing his face every time i turn around!

Quoting Cosetterose:

Lol, what is it about this kid that gets on so many peoples nerves? My daughter is 3 and when we walk past the magazines in a grocery store she spots him every time and yells bieber! Bieber! I think he's a cute kid, but he gets thrown in my face against my will, otherwise I probably wouldn't consider him annoying at all. What can I say? If my toddler fell for him, I can't thoroughly hate on the little guy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heidi749
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:49 PM

It is annoying. Just like New Kids on the Bock, Back Street Boys. Britney or Christina. Each generation will have there superstars, that everyone just goes gaga over for a while, till a New one hits the airwaves. Just wait I am sure in the next year, there are is going to be another New superstar, that is going to get just as annoying as Bieber.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)