Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

jogging strollers... need advice.

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:15 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'm getting one with my income tax money so I can start getting back into shape, I've been making too many excuses lately. Well I've been looking online and I will only have $200 to spend (preferably less) so I've been looking on amazon.com. I've found a lot that I like but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of some really good strollers. TIA you rock

So i've narrowed it down to 3 different Jeep strollers all under $175. Here they are

1) Jeep Liberty Limited 3 Wheel All Terrain Stroller

2) Jeep Overland Limited Jogging Stroller, Fierce

3) Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain Stroller, Spark

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JessicaMchurch
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:25 PM

If there are any other strollers that are just as good feel free to let me know! The only thing I am really wanting it to have is a tray for his juice and snacks

ohmommamia
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:27 PM
I had a jeep but it only cost me $100. I just sold it yesterday because we only used it about 5 times. We use the wagon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navywifey2006
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:30 PM

i have a baby trend expedition jogger...got it from target....i love it!

Mommy2justone
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:30 PM
number 1 and 3 are not jogging approved strollers. I owned the first one and it says on the stroller (not approved for a running stroller)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LSurvivor78
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:33 PM
I have #1, and Love it. My colors are different, but the stroller is awesome. Doesn't fold "flat", so its a bugger to take in my car.. But I'm very happy with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momk23
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:45 PM

I was wondering about that because I have heard that you really need the stationary front wheel for jogging.  I had the Babytrend Expedition as well, but I think it didn't have a tray for food.  With that one the wheel would swivel for just walking, then you could lock to the stationary position for jogging.  I liked it, I just got rid of it because my kids won't sit still in it anymore.

Quoting Mommy2justone:

number 1 and 3 are not jogging approved strollers. I owned the first one and it says on the stroller (not approved for a running stroller)

JessicaMchurch
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:04 PM

Thank you ladies i had no idea they weren't jogging appropriate strollers!!!

Quoting momk23:

I was wondering about that because I have heard that you really need the stationary front wheel for jogging.  I had the Babytrend Expedition as well, but I think it didn't have a tray for food.  With that one the wheel would swivel for just walking, then you could lock to the stationary position for jogging.  I liked it, I just got rid of it because my kids won't sit still in it anymore.

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)