Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im not whining

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:15 AM
  • 13 Replies

Im really not trying to whine but i have been a member of cafe mom since it started. i started out on club mom and moved to cafe mom when it started up. Im sad to say i have no friends on cafe mom. I get on here and i post things and i reply to post but i have no friends on here. no one i talk to in chat or through messages, none of my friends out side of cyber world are on cafe mom and i havent made any friends on here. Its sooo sad, i know other people have made friends on here but im sad to say i havent. Does anybody want to be my friend? like for real, like talk and get to know each other and comment on pic or each others page? Im serios here i need friends

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iwanabemomie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:19 AM

I will ad you,i need some friends myself.

bbmkfo03
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:21 AM

Sorry to hear this...I'll add you!

charliebean
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:25 AM

BUMP!

Cosetterose
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:28 AM
I've been here for almost a week and also am friendless :( i'd be happy to add you :)
maidenmouse
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:28 AM

You don't want any friends on here just keep posting but you can find me on facebook. If you just want to learn someone elses life as f**ked up as it may be. I have wrote the whole thing down. Go to the link in my siggy/

GeishaBunnI
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:30 AM

it's okay i don't have any friends either. i just like having the conact with the outside world seeing as motherhood has made me a hermit

mel600
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:30 AM

I know that one. I will be your friend. Will you be mine?

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:31 AM

i would love to be your friend  :)

C8Baxter
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:31 AM
I'm sorry you feel we shouldn't have friends on here!

Quoting maidenmouse:

You don't want any friends on here just keep posting but you can find me on facebook. If you just want to learn someone elses life as f**ked up as it may be. I have wrote the whole thing down. Go to the link in my siggy/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maidenmouse
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:33 AM

I like being here just find people fake and rude often.

Quoting C8Baxter:

I'm sorry you feel we shouldn't have friends on here!

Quoting maidenmouse:

Proud mom of a hero battling cancer. Also a proud mom of my older kids that have been so tolerant of this life changing experience. www.caringbridge.org/visit/chunn Yesterday is history, tommorow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why we call it the present. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)