Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you ever butt dialed

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:06 AM
  • 13 Replies
And had an embarrassing moment?? Lol!

I just called someone 6x in the last 15minutes, lol. Didn't realize my phone was locked. Have u done this and had an embarrassing moment?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:08 AM
I haven't but my dad does all the time lol and it's always when he is in a meeting with the higher ups in the coast guard that he works with lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LSurvivor78
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:11 AM

YIKES~! that could get him in trouble, lol!

Quoting KelliansMom:

I haven't but my dad does all the time lol and it's always when he is in a meeting with the higher ups in the coast guard that he works with lol

Amyelitza69
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:12 AM

Yes, it happen to me too....Thanks it was to my mom.....

KelliansMom
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:13 AM
No it's not classified stuff they are doing lol

Quoting LSurvivor78:

YIKES~! that could get him in trouble, lol!

Quoting KelliansMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christy644
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:15 AM

My mom butt dials me all the time lol. She has the neatest little dog. So just because I'm me and she's the lucky one to have me as a daughter I will torment the hell out of the dog. "Dukie, duke, sit sit. Good now speak. speak puppers" oh he just gets to going. mom screams shut up duke.

"duke duke get your tail, get it it" oh he just goes insane in circles. mom darn it duke what's your problem knock it off.

or Duke dukers get the kitty. OMG he erupts freaking out. 

A good 2 minutes of Duke going crazy I'll hang up and call my mom. She will say Oh my goodness something is wrong with Duke, he's acting all crazy. 

3 years of this and you'd think the woman would figure it out lol

Forget-me-not
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:16 AM
Omg that's funny

Quoting Christy644:

My mom butt dials me all the time lol. She has the neatest little dog. So just because I'm me and she's the lucky one to have me as a daughter I will torment the hell out of the dog. "Dukie, duke, sit sit. Good now speak. speak puppers" oh he just gets to going. mom screams shut up duke.

"duke duke get your tail, get it it" oh he just goes insane in circles. mom darn it duke what's your problem knock it off.

A good 2 minutes of Duke going crazy I'll hang up and call my mom. She will say Oh my goodness something is wrong with Duke, he's acting all crazy. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LSurvivor78
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:16 AM

that is tooooo funny  !! !

Quoting Christy644:

AudrasMommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:26 AM

I've never butt dialed...i've never kept my phone in my butt pocket.  But I have GUT dialed.  I had my phone in my hoodie pocket while I was pregnant.  I was driving and leaned forward on the wheel and my phone dialed my SIL.  Of course I'm singing at the top of my lungs and I turn down the radio for some reason and I hear, 'HELLO!!!  HELLO!?!?!  HEY I CAN HEAR YOU SINGING!'  I suck at singing by the way! lol

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Not butt dialed, but I've butt answered before  :-)  My phone locks after 1 minute of not being used. And I have it set to answer with any button when it rings (except the hang up button). Sometimes I don't hear it ringing and then I hear someone talking to my butt.  :-)

melly_v88
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:13 AM

I've butt dialed my best GUY friend during sex ... OMG. He stayed on the phone for 40 minutes listening to us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)