Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun Bus or no Fun Bus?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:29 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am so undecided as far as what to do for DD birthday party.  She will be 3 in May and we had been thinking about having the fun bus come.  It's $200 for the whole party (which the fun bus time will be an hour).  Financially, this is doable for us considering that I will be making the cake, all of the treats, decorations, and favors (all accept the balloons) myself.

If we don't do the fun bus I am thinking about having a craft table set up in the backyard with maybe a pinata and a few games.  I'm afraid that if I do that people and their kids will be too bored and will want to leave when it's time to do the crafts or whatever "fun" thing that I have planned.

Any and all advice or suggestions are welcome.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hws060504
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:39 AM

My son LOVES the Fun Bus.  It comes to his school once a week.  I think it would be a good party for kids.  :)

kirstn007
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:50 AM

What a fun bus? its sounds like fun! lol

starfilled
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM

We tried the craft thing at DS's last party.  The kids just ended up wanting to run around and play outside.  I think the funbus would be good.

Nawti
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:21 PM
We were thinking of getting a moonwalk for DD's 5th...but Im interested to hear what this is and where :)

Quoting kirstn007:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:24 PM

We don't live in an area where that even exists- not even close lol. I HAVE heard of it, if it's what Jon and Kate plus 8 used way back when.

I think if the opportunity was there, I would take it.  :)

And if you don't, backyard parties are great too! It's what we do every year.

newmomof1won
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM

I think that they are individually owned franchises.  Just go to http://www.funbus.com/ They offer several packages.  Each of them where they can either just come to your home, a pizzeria or wherever and run a class for the kids to play on the bus or they can add in things like party favors, t-shirts etc.

Click here: http://www.funbus.com/

Quoting Nawti:

We were thinking of getting a moonwalk for DD's 5th...but Im interested to hear what this is and where :)

Quoting kirstn007:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)