Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scared he might leave...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:37 PM
  • 11 Replies

when i was prego with my daughter my hubby left for basic training and i know he left to better our family and it was wat we both wanted.  well he left when i was 6 month prego with our daughter. he missed her birth due to plan schedules and the army delaying his paperwork. now two and half years later im prego again with our son(YAY). well im in my thrid trimester and for some reason im soo scared he is gonna come down on orders and leave us again. he just got back from deployment, and leaves for school right after our son is born. but i can shake the fear he is gonna leave.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
camsmami
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:39 PM
*hugs* sorry hun. My dh was gone for 80% of my pregnancy and even when he was there, it was like he wasn't. I hope things get better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Butterf1yK1sses
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:42 PM

I am sorry you have to go through that. I have never been in that situation but I think you should try to stay positive! I know easier said then done but try not to stress about something that might not even happen. Good Luck to you!

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:18 PM

hugs

wife_army_mommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:20 PM

thank ladies its really hard to be postive and happy that he is home and gonna be here for our son's birth. im tryin really hard.

LSurvivor78
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:31 PM
Aww.. U military wives are amazing. I can't imagine how hard it would be :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starfilled
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:54 PM

This... I feel very blessed that DH was at every appointment, hospital trip and delivery.

Quoting LSurvivor78:

wife_army_mommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:11 PM

Quoting starfilled:

This... I feel very blessed that DH was at every appointment, hospital trip and delivery.

Quoting LSurvivor78:

its defintly hard. and im actually luck right now since he is supposed to leave after the baby is born but the reality is that he could leave if something happened. and for some reason im focused on that instead of him being here

starfilled
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Just try to take it one day at a time and enjoy the time he is getting to spend with you all and try not to focus on a negative possibility. 

Quoting wife_army_mommy:

Quoting starfilled:

Quoting LSurvivor78:

its defintly hard. and im actually luck right now since he is supposed to leave after the baby is born but the reality is that he could leave if something happened. and for some reason im focused on that instead of him being here

wife_army_mommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:25 PM

im tryin, but all these hormones and emotions are gettin in the way..lol on a serious note its hard..

Quoting starfilled:

Just try to take it one day at a time and enjoy the time he is getting to spend with you all and try not to focus on a negative possibility. 

Quoting wife_army_mommy:

Quoting starfilled:

Quoting LSurvivor78:

starfilled
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Maybe do an affirmation each night?  I'm thankful you were here today because (insert reason here).  Remind your subconscious that he's here right now and he's not leaving yet?

Quoting wife_army_mommy:

im tryin, but all these hormones and emotions are gettin in the way..lol on a serious note its hard..

Quoting starfilled:

Quoting wife_army_mommy:

Quoting starfilled:

Quoting LSurvivor78:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)