Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In need of good thoughts and prayers... Pregnancy related *UPDATE**

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:19 PM
  • 24 Replies

I'm on my way in for more blood work today. Trying to make sure my hcg levels are doubling as they should.

It's been a rough week. I attended the funeral of my girlfriends 11 year old daughter yesterday. No more than 2 hours later I found out that my grandma has stage 4 lung cancer. About 40 minutes from that moment, I got the call from my OB about my first hcg reading (199). In roughly 4.5 weeks pregnant.

I already posted this yesterday so I apologize for the repeat. I just can't make an update on my other post.

Please keep me and my family in your prayers. I need strength and positive energy now more than ever.

**UPDATE**

Just got a call from my OB.  My hcg rose to 480 :)  So thats more than doubled in 48 hours.  I'm hoping thats a good sign.  My progesterone also came back good as well.   Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.  It has been an extremely difficult week and to finally get some good news was an enormous blessing.  Off to call my hubby!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
britt892010
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:21 PM

thoughts and prayers are with u and ur family

MaddiesMama09
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:24 PM
Thank you.

Quoting britt892010:

thoughts and prayers are with u and ur family

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babydoll845
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:27 PM

Keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Butterf1yK1sses
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:33 PM

Oh wow! sorry to hear all that! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

momromtheheart
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:35 PM

prayingLord Give Her Strenght And Positive Energy In Jesus Name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy2justone
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:36 PM
Wow, so sorry you are going through all this , you and your baby are in my prayers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hudson.maggie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:36 PM

Quoting Butterf1yK1sses:

Oh wow! sorry to hear all that! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaddiesMama09
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:37 PM
Thank you everyone. Waiting in lab now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bbmkfo03
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:40 PM

Oh, you've been through so much! You really could use some good news, hoping and praying for the best! Keep us posted!

starfilled
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:47 PM

wow... when it rains it pours.  I'm so sorry you're having so many negative things in your life right now. I hope everything is fine with your pregnancy and this is nothing more than a scare.  My condolences on your friend's daughter and your grandmother. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)