Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

As much as I hate do it, it had to be done

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:55 PM
  • 6 Replies

I typically would not be putting my son back in his diaper today and he was doing INCREDIBLE going potty!!! He woke up from nap and had diahrreah. I put him back in the diaper. Gonna get it to go away and start over! Just sucks he was doing so well and I have to put him back in the stupid diaper so I dont have poop all over my house. He had it right before he went down to so I put the diaper on for sleeping and he had more. Any ideas on how to get the stain out of my carpet?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:41 PM

Bummer. If your carpet is light colored, try a mix of water, dawn dishsoap, and peroxide. GL.  :)

jabs54
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:25 PM

I would use pull ups occasionally with my youngest and it didn't hinder her potty training. Hopefully he won't regress.   I use Resolve Carpet Cleaner in the red bottle and it gets up the stains in my carpet.

starfilled
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:31 PM

We're doing that now too.  Ugh!  I use resolve for carpets.

navywifey2006
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:34 PM

try resolve, or we use woolite for pets.

AngelicMommy_72
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:35 PM
Happened with my son recently too! :( he was so embarassed... Poor kiddo... Hope urs gets better soon... Carpet cleaner works best.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:39 PM

We used pull-ups occasionally and he still potty trained in a week.  Resolve is what I use.  Good luck!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Connor 3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)