Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would this be o.k. to do?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:11 PM
  • 17 Replies

I took my oldest dd to get her hair cut today and I wanted the stylist to do a bob style like dd had before. well she ended up not doing what it was supposed to look like. I didn't notice it until after we had left. We were in walmart and she was walking in front of me and I could see the back of her head real good. and there are some uneven pieces and it doesn't look like I had pictured it.

So my question is...would it be ok for me to take her back tomorrow and ask them to redo it free of charge or no? I've never had this problem before. Or should I just take her somewhere else and pay for someone else to fix it? IDK if the other place will b/c I didn't mention it to them before I left and since I left there is noting they can do about it. IDK, I just want to get your ladies opinions and to see what you all think. What would you do?

**~KrIsTiN~**
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2drakeNabby
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:14 PM

If it's messed up, they have to fix it.  I'd take the receipt as proof you were there.

Mommy2justone
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:16 PM
If they want your buisness again they will fix it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRMomma
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:18 PM

They should fix it for free.

Whats the difference if you left without noticing it?

It's not like you went home and glued some back on just to get a free hair cut, if the lady fucked it up, they should fix it.

MrsMWF
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:20 PM

Where I use to get my hair done, if you had the receipt you had 7 days to go back and get it fixed for free if you weren't satisfied.

MissiHampt
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:21 PM

I would take her back and ask them to fix it.

I'm a dog groomer....a little different, but....if someone was not happy with something I did, I would want the chance to fix it and make them happy.  It wouldn't matter if they didn't notice it right away.

FlyingMommy747
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:22 PM
In this day and age, no business can afford to piss off a customer. Go back, and talk to the manager. If they do not fix it, never return and tell everyone you know to not go there.
angelbabies11
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:28 PM

ok. thanks guys! I just needed some opinions on what I should do! I'm going to call up there first thing in the a.m. to see what they say. I'm pretty sure they will fix it for free, they seemed really nice but I'm going to call first to make sure before I make a trip for nothing.

nowaygourmet
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:03 PM

u can take her back and they will touch it up for free but honestly if they didn't do it right the 1st time then it won't do any good. just take her somewhere else from now on, walmart has messed up my hair every time i've tried them.

earthangel1967
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:57 PM

Yes you are perfectly in your rights to do so

YVONNE

proudmommy_1
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:04 AM
Yes I would definitely ask them to fix it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)