Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont know any more..

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:02 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am 19 My daughter is 19 months old, She is happy crazzy and outgoing. I never got the baby blues or anything like that when I had her or after. I think I am getting them now is that possible?

I am starting college and an internship then come home and be a mommy I am having a hard time finding a healthy balance and non of the boyfriend/baby daddys family listens or cares what I say about what I want to happen with her. I am tired of feeling alone underminded left out and like what I think and feel does not matter. I just dont know what to do I cant keep doing this alone though so please someone help!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LancesMom
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Hugs! Are you living with them? If so...Your best bet is to stay on course to afford a place of your own soon!

Butterf1yK1sses
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:43 PM

IT DOES MATTER! You are her mother! Dont let someone tell you how to raise your own child! Sounds like you are under a lot of stress. Try to stay positive! It is going to get better in time. Hang in there and keep working towards your goals. Good Luck!

kirstn007
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:44 PM
i think u are just depressed because of ur circumstances and stress. as for his family, u mean they do stuff u say no to? you really just need to put ur foot down and tell them how it is , dont let ppl run over you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)