Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever worry

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:41 PM
  • 18 Replies
That (if you are on here "venting" about someone you know in real life) the person you are venting about might be on Cafemom too? And read what you said?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Terri on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:45 PM

No.  I don't worry about because I would say it to their face.  For me, venting on here first would actually work out in that person's favor.  LOL 

PartyOf5InWI
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Nope, I stay anonymous here. Facebook and other social networks are where I chat with my friends IRL.

nowaygourmet
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:04 PM

ya even dh. i give him access on all my internet frequents, not that he is interested in CM lol but most of the time whatever i say here i've already said to someone's face. if not they will be hearing it soon.

i do vent about my mother and say things i don't say to her face bc i've said them at one time or another and she just doesn't get it so i don't feel the need to say it all over again. but she doesn't even know how to turn on a computer let alone find CM.

Quoting offrdngal:

No.  I don't worry about because I would say it to their face.  For me, venting on here first would actually work out in that person's favor.  LOL 

lioness3e
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:24 PM

No,I never worry. If I have an issue with someone in RL I don't go talking behind their back. I will vent my issues directly too them, not in a public forum. I don't like involving others in my personal issues and prefer too keep things private.

LoveMyLos
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:26 PM

no. i asked all my 3 friends if they heard of cafe mom, and they said no. lol. i wouldn't care either, b/c like a pp, i would just tell them what i think.

Butterf1yK1sses
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:29 PM

I have thought about that before. But I wouldnt care.

Butterf1yK1sses
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Plus I think if the problem is serious enough to post it on cafemom then I would have already talked to them about it.

cindie83099
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:34 PM

Nope

mandalouwhotn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:35 PM

No.  I really don't vent on here.  Thats what my friends are for.

twinsmom12110
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:36 PM

nope. those dummies don't know how to use the computer. plus it's all stuff i've said in person. and i've made my name unsearchable. if they did find out, it'd work out for me because at least they'd hear everything i have to say without their damn interruptions!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)