Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well i found out what my fiance was hiding from me.

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:01 PM
  • 38 Replies
He was on a dating site yesterday and yesterday and today he was reading online father/daughter incest stories. I'm just wordless, I guess. I'm scared about our relationship now and have been but not so much up until now. We have a baby on the way. I love him but I won't have my baby growing up around this. oh my god, this sucks!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MelaniesMama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:01 PM

ew....just, ew

MelaniesMama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Id run faaaar away so he doesnt get a chance to molest your child.........

m0m23b0ys458
by Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Yeah,that

Quoting MelaniesMama:

ew....just, ew

CafeMom Tickers
zachzmomma07
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:03 PM

uhmm. weird

hailnbray
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:03 PM

this post sounds just like a post from a few days ago. she might be able to help you. I am pretty sure she was pregnant too n living with her inlaws or something. Maybe look back on post till u find her.

zachzmomma07
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:04 PM

oh and sick... RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nowaygourmet
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Quoting hailnbray:

this post sounds just like a post from a few days ago. she might be able to help you. I am pretty sure she was pregnant too n living with her inlaws or something. Maybe look back on post till u find her.

mylilgooberpea
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:08 PM

This is the same person. i think she was just confirming that it was indeed what she thought. Time to run honey VERY FAR AWAY!!!

Quoting nowaygourmet:

Quoting hailnbray:

hailnbray
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:10 PM

well that makes sense, I thought it was odd all these husbands n fathers dating daughter issues going on.

Quoting mylilgooberpea:

This is the same person. i think she was just confirming that it was indeed what she thought. Time to run honey VERY FAR AWAY!!!

Quoting nowaygourmet:

Quoting hailnbray:

today I can say I just sat back and was greatful for having the greatest kids I could ask for. I am going to worry less and love a little more. I am going to stop counting the minutes till bed time and start counting the minutes till good night kisses. I am going to stop crying and start laughing. I know together this family can move mountains one rock at a time
kleigh24
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:12 PM

wow, good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)