Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another baby??

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:51 AM
  • 2 Replies
My dd just turned 3. I am an only child with only my mother,stepfather, and uncle as family. (Her dad is out of the picture along with his family) I'm so afraid as my daughter gets older and something should happen to me that she'll be on her own. I would love to have another baby so she can have a brother or sister to enjoy her life with. SO doesn't want children until he gets his life's plans in order, which I respect. Id like to get thru college first myself. I don't want to wait to long so their not crazy far apart. But all I keep thinking about is another baby. How do I get out of this baby craving? Sorry I had to get this out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mamakenzi
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:52 AM

Ugh I hear ya!  I'm right there with you right now!  I just keep telling myself that it would be very foolish to even entertain the thought.  Life has a way of working out for us while we are making life plans.

darkwhisper
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:04 AM

Even though I can't have any more kids. I still wonder if having another baby would make me feel a little more whole. Then once that's over with, and I'm very happy with my boys, DH starts up with, "I had a dream last night about a beautiful little girl.  she had dark hair, dark brown eyes, and had a complexion like me...but your little nose, ears and shape eyes, and your little round face..."  granted, i've dreamed the same thing, but i just look at him like he's lost it, and that generally knocks it out of him...for a while anyway. he's actually asked me that if my book gets published, if we can have another one....and he says i'm baby crazy?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)