Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok, weird dream ?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:05 AM
  • 5 Replies

This may sound strange, but sometimes I have dreams about something that happens in normal life, or the setting may be one I am in a lot.  This is the strange part.  Then, sometimes, when I am actually in that setting, doing the same thing, or something similar, I have a flashback of the dream and its like dejavu or something.  I get this weird feeling all over and actually have to make myself take deep breaths in and out to get rid of it.  Sometimes I feel a little nauseous too.  I don't know why in the world this is happening to me.  I really don't like it.  It doesn't happen all of the time, just randomly.  Has this ever happened to anyone else, or am I just crazy?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momof3angela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:07 AM

My son and I talk about this often De Ja Vu....happens to us as well...often, too.

squidsmommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:07 AM

I do know that deja vu is just your brain in the experience for the first time, but is processing it in the wrong part, it goes right to the memory part of your brain making it feel like you have been in that situation before. Maybe that's what's happening.

2milesboys
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:11 AM

i had a dream once back in high school i went through an entire day of school, next day everything was the same even what i was learning all i could think was has my life become so predictable that i know whats going to happen the next day before it does

namastenatalie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Deja Vu is totally crazy when it happens.  And while squidsmommy gives a scientific explanation for it, I really believe it is beyond that.  That my be a little too new agey or hippy dippy for some but that really is what I feel. 

Sort of on the same lines, not deja vu, I had a psychic dream last nigth.  I dreamt I opened the dishwasher and there were 3 wine glasses in there but one was broken.  This morning, I was putting my coffee cup in the dishwasher.  When I opened it, low and behold, there was  a broken glass in the top rack (same spot & broken the same way as in the dream, ini 3 clean pieces).  It was a wine glass that was broken, but actually a pint glass.............CREEEPPYYYY!!!!!!!!!  I was like this is weird....DH goes, "that is weird!"  I do have psychic episodes, though......psychic or really good intuition?  That is the question!

kat8156231119
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:19 AM
I have it all the time. Its really weird and kind of scary. Makes me feel like something bad is going to happen and hard to shake
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)