Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats for lunch?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:42 AM
  • 11 Replies
I'm making my dd and I fish sticks and french fries(in the oven) for lunch. (Its 12pm here)
how about you? What's for lunch?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof3angela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:45 AM

yogurt here....

BluEyedCrazy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:45 AM

Leftover pizza for my wee man I think, he only eats the toppings :)

PageKing
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:47 AM
I just had a bowl of oatmeal and a banana! It's cold outside needed something to warm me up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wifey_06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:49 AM

It's 8:45 am here and we just finished breakfast. I'm doing the whole Special K challenge thing so I'm going to have a bowl of cereal for lunch and I'm not sure what I'll make ds yet. He's been on a fruit kick so probably a fruit salad with mango, strawberries, grapes, and banana and half a ham and cheese sandwich. 

sweettigeress
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:50 AM

i have no clue.

momofne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:21 PM

I just had a tuna fish sandwich, carrots sticks and an apple!

Ladybug8412
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:34 PM

Leftover pizza for me, my DS is having hamburgers today at his preschool.

simplysavvy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Wow, great minds think alike. I am making fish sticks and fries for our lunch today as well.

smile

2forKaty
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:36 PM

My kids and the daycare kids are having oven pizza, mangos and raspberries and maybe carrots. The daycare baby will have brown rice cereal with bananas in it. :O) I will have my can-o-cherry coke and maybe some tomato soup with crackers in it.........or a turkey and swiss sandwich :O) Yum!

2forKaty
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Can I come eat with you? Hahaha except I want all of it, cereal, fruit and the sandwich hahaha I'm crazy hungry and preggo so I can't stop eatting! hahaha! Oh, and BTW that Special K challenge totally works! I did it in college (more because I was in the dorma and lazy hahaha) But I lost about 10lbs in maybe 3 months! And I want' trying either, I ate whatever I wanted the rest of the day and didn't exersize other than to walk to class!

Quoting army_wifey_06:

It's 8:45 am here and we just finished breakfast. I'm doing the whole Special K challenge thing so I'm going to have a bowl of cereal for lunch and I'm not sure what I'll make ds yet. He's been on a fruit kick so probably a fruit salad with mango, strawberries, grapes, and banana and half a ham and cheese sandwich. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)