Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am a very insecure person. I don't even let my DH see my naked!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:09 PM
  • 10 Replies

Ladies,

Is this Normal? I have no buttocks ( Flat as a pancake) and my Tummy although not huge nor does it hang ( while lying or staning up) I feel very odd standing their naked.

My boobs were a Natural DD in high school and since the kids and my half weight loss I went to a very small "B" and they don't sit where the should.

Am I being paranoid?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
woodit2u
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:19 PM

I'm sure your DH loves you for you, not what your body looks like

marshakay
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM

learn to accept your body as it is. and remember men do not see our "imperfections" like we do. they just see the body of the person they love.

momof3angela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:35 PM

You and DH have been together for a while I'm assuming...is this insecurity a new thing or has it always been this way?

TennesseesSuga
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:38 PM

I was like thats at first with when i was married to  dh he was like whats wrong with you your fine  . heck i got to the point where id dance around  naked  acting silly in front of him   you have to just slowly learn its ok he loves you  for you !

GenevieveD
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:39 PM

Being naked it natural and wonderful! Baby steps, baby steps...

kmencl3210
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:42 PM

i feel the same way to be honest, i had never lost the weight from my first pregnancy and it bothered me a lot, and he hates the fact that i always try to "hide" especially since hell just walk around the house naked... but ive slowly started improving (we've only been married a year but have only been able to be together for about 7 months out of that time..which makes it harder)

2forKaty
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:45 PM

I'm insecure too and I know how you feel. After 2 kids my boob went bye bye and I didn't want DH to see me......Now I'm preggo again and they are coming back so for the time being I'm happy with my body. Usually when I work out I feel better about how I look even though I don't need to loose weight........

MexTexmom2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:14 PM

7 years but it has always been the same

Quoting momof3angela:

You and DH have been together for a while I'm assuming...is this insecurity a new thing or has it always been this way?

momof3angela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:22 PM

I've felt the same since I've gained weight after my last two kid's...I can remember those day's of not caring if I was naked or not..working to get that back.  He married you b/c he loves you...I bet he tells you that you look great:) 

Quoting MexTexmom2:

7 years but it has always been the same

Quoting momof3angela:

mamakenzi
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Girl, you just described my exact body type.  My BFF used to refer to me as the buttless wonder.  I have a small pooch from having a baby and I keep my local Victoria's Secret in business by buying push up bras.  I see a lot of flaws in front of my mirror with my bad bathroom lighting.  But my SO doesn't.  He sees a beautiful woman, mother, and the person he wants to marry.  Beauty is more then skin deep and I am sure your husband feels that way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)