Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hemmroids may be tmi

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:30 PM
  • 7 Replies
ok when i had my ds almost 2 yrs ago dr said i had a slight case of hemmroids. Well since about a week ago they've gotten worse & pretty uncomfortable/painful. Does anyone know how to get rid of the pain &/or them completly. I bought the special wipes & cream but it doesnt seem to be helping. I also bought the fiber powder stuff bc i read that could help. Sorry for any spelling errors, im mobile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
momof3angela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Ultimately, my dad had to have them surgically removed...he suffered with them for yrs though.

squidsmommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:32 PM

This is going to sound gross, but it helps to take a warm bath and push them gently back in. I have been dealing with them for about 5 years (every time I go to the bathroom) and would be in excruciating pain every day if I didn't push them back in. If you do this, just be careful.

mamakenzi
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Unless you have surgery you are never going to get rid of them.  The important thing to remember is DO NOT strain when you are pooping.  I also found what works best for me is the Tuck's Pads and the Prep. H suppositories.

Jaidamom03
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:41 PM
This is what I do to help. They only bother me every once in a while now.

Quoting squidsmommy:

This is going to sound gross, but it helps to take a warm bath and push them gently back in. I have been dealing with them for about 5 years (every time I go to the bathroom) and would be in excruciating pain every day if I didn't push them back in. If you do this, just be careful.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommamiaria
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:02 PM

I thought my sister was crazy when she told me to do this but I tried it and it worked. A little bit of Vicks.

Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:04 PM

This. It helps to do this then clench your buttocks and lay down on your side for about 20 minutes. 

Quoting Jaidamom03:

This is what I do to help. They only bother me every once in a while now.

Quoting squidsmommy:

hws060504
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:13 PM

I would say call your doctor.  YOu may need to have them removed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)