Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Schedules?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:58 PM
  • 6 Replies

Do you have set schedules for your kids. What kind of schedule are they on?

NarutoSasukeSakuraKiba Hinata Shino  InoShikamaruChoji Neji   Lee  Tenten

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mama_girl07
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Not a set schedule but we norally do things at the same time but if it doesnt happen its no bigge.

Breakfast is around 8:30a

Lunch is at 11:30 or 12p

Nap for youngest is as 12:30 or 1p

Dinner is around 6

In between I clean and the girls play or we run errands.

hailnbray
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:02 PM

yes and no. we have a pretty good routine however things come up and life gets in the way.  we eat breakfast at 8, lunch at 12 and dinner at 5. they get a snack at 2:30. We homeschool from 10-12 break for an hour and school from 1-2. the kids have free time till dinner then after dinner we have family time, we play games, watch a movie, go for a walk, anything really as long as its fun and bed at 8. i do my cleaning and i help my SO with work from 7am-10am and i have school work i do at 2-3

rHOPEb
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:03 PM

Yes!  It is flexible, however, but kids function much better when they have a routine and a set schedule to follow!  Of course, this is our weekday schedule and NOT our weekend schedule.  We do errands on the weekends and skip things or are off a lil bit.  :)

8:00am wake-up

8:30am bfast

9:00am change clothes/brush teeth and hair

11:00am lunch

12:00pm movie/nap

3:00pm snack/outside play

4:30pm I start supper

5:45pm supper time

7:15pm bath time

8:30pm bed time (some times early or later depending on if she got a nap or not)

Jennifer_236
by Jennifer on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Thats how our schedule is too but breakfast is earlier and my oldest son goes to school at 8:30

Quoting mama_girl07:

Not a set schedule but we norally do things at the same time but if it doesnt happen its no bigge.

Breakfast is around 8:30a

Lunch is at 11:30 or 12p

Nap for youngest is as 12:30 or 1p

Dinner is around 6

In between I clean and the girls play or we run errands.

Rychelle
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:07 PM

not really.. the mornings are the same since Jordan has school.. so thats a set time thing.. but Caden at home all day doesnt have a set time we eat or anything. and we have to work around Jordans sport schedule that changes every week. the only thing we try to stick to is bed at 7:45-8:00 but even that can change with sports and school activites.. like tonight there is a march maddess party at 7:15 at school. she he wont even be home till 8 or after.

momof3angela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:16 PM

We do have routines but now that they are 6 and 8 (my younger two)....a strict schedule isn't needed as much as when they were younger.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)