Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has anyone tried?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:08 PM
  • 13 Replies
Those "sun kissed" lotions? Do they acutally work?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaylawv2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Are you talking about self tanning lotions? If so Ive always used jergens and it tans gradually...I like it because you dont look orange.

Sunshine201
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:21 PM
I have and I always turn an orangey color.... Don't like them.
AutumnsMommy00
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:23 PM
Yea, I'm super pale. If I tan I only burn so I wanted alittle color on me. And yes the tanning lotions that do it gradually
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamakenzi
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:28 PM

Quoting Kaylawv2:

Are you talking about self tanning lotions? If so Ive always used jergens and it tans gradually...I like it because you dont look orange.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3angela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:30 PM

that is what I was afraid of...I want to try one of them that does not leave an orange tinge.

Quoting Sunshine201:

I have and I always turn an orangey color.... Don't like them.

Habibti812
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:07 PM

I tried the L'oreal one... I'm brown toned to begin with.. (I'm Arab so it's there) but I liked it.. It worked gradually.. And it wasn't orangey- You just have to follow the directions closely! Good luck!

Habibti812
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:09 PM

This is me this weekend- I had been using the L'oreal self tanner for a few days. I don't think it looks orange-ish at all! And it was only 3.99 on amazon!

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

momof3angela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:20 PM

You look amazing...and no orange.  that color is gorgeous on you, too...your dress.

Quoting Habibti812:

This is me this weekend- I had been using the L'oreal self tanner for a few days. I don't think it looks orange-ish at all! And it was only 3.99 on amazon!

jabs54
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Yes, and so do a lot of people I know.  No one is orange ;)

Habibti812
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:16 PM
Thank you!

Quoting momof3angela:

You look amazing...and no orange.  that color is gorgeous on you, too...your dress.

Quoting Habibti812:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)