Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Uggg

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:23 PM
  • 9 Replies
I feel like crap...iam a sahm so it maks it harder. I fel naseaus all day....on and off past couple days. I lay down it helps but i get a headache....i sit up or walk i feel sick. I see food i wanna puke. I drink and drink buy am always thirsty. Its only really been a day but i just want it to go away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NookBoookMom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:25 PM

**hugs** maybe some thereaflu or dayquil to help ?

zebbyzebby06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:26 PM
I thnk when hubby gets home im gonna attempt that thn go to sleep

Quoting NookBoookMom:

**hugs** maybe some thereaflu or dayquil to help ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kdpeterson
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:27 PM

I would try and eat something even if it makes you want to puke. I ate blueberries and eggs for a long time during my pregnancy.. those are two things that helped me get some food down when I was sick for a while with me being pregnant. I would try some thereflu as well. 

zebbyzebby06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:36 PM
My dh asked if i was pg idk....im due for it ne time for it....but ive been having blood when i wipe so i think its coming. Im gonna try toast or crackers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyboyz
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:41 PM

You don't have blood sugar problems do you??? When my blood sugar gets low I fell naseaus & get dizzy & weak that can lead to a horrible headache.

You could try some saltin crackers w/ peanut butter, or my favorite is hot tea w/ honey it really helps when I do not feel good. Good luck momma I hope you get to feeling better.

zebbyzebby06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:42 PM
Not that im aware of..

Quoting mommyboyz:

You don't have blood sugar problems do you??? When my blood sugar gets low I fell naseaus & get dizzy & weak that can lead to a horrible headache.

You could try some saltin crackers w/ peanut butter, or my favorite is hot tea w/ honey it really helps when I do not feel good. Good luck momma I hope you get to feeling better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3angela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:50 PM

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

My dh asked if i was pg idk....im due for it ne time for it....but ive been having blood when i wipe so i think its coming. Im gonna try toast or crackers.

I was going to ask that...every once in a while I get the nausea just before my cycle too.  Hope it passes.

mommaneff14
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:57 PM

hope you feel better!

zebbyzebby06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:02 PM
Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)