Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do u think

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:36 PM
  • 13 Replies
my husband just flipped out because my three year old son shut his sisters finger in the door he sent him to time out and my son was still crying because he got in troble well my husband jumped up and said if he is going to cry i will give him something to cry about would that piss u off
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2milesboys
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:43 PM

pisses me off ALL the time my DH doesnt go a day without saying that shit i said it to him one time and kicked him in the balls but thats cause our kid DID have a reason to cry and DH needed to keep his mouth shut!

Gabbysmom715
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:45 PM
my hubby says it sometimes and it makes me mad when i dont know why she is crying but if she does something wrong an he says it i dont get mad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmencl3210
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:45 PM

my husband has never said it to my son (he's not the biodad) and i dont think he ever would, i have heard someone in my family say it before and it wasnt my son they were talking to... and i just wanted to wail off and hit them or scream at them or smething.... 

lioness3e
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:46 PM
Sounds like Daddy needs a time out! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:46 PM

what a Neanderthal......=-/

momof3angela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Boy, does that sound so familiar...my dad used to say the same thing...I agree with Deborah. Dad, corner....NOW!!!!  wink mini

rbailey2414
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:48 PM
Lol my husband says it all the time. No biggie....not like he is actually gonna give him something to cry about...other than take a toy away if he misbehaves!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Habibti812
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:05 PM

That would upset me yes.. Esp if it was an accident. 3 is still very young :-(

tawny461
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:45 PM
good idea i will keep that in mind for next time lol

Quoting 2milesboys:

pisses me off ALL the time my DH doesnt go a day without saying that shit i said it to him one time and kicked him in the balls but thats cause our kid DID have a reason to cry and DH needed to keep his mouth shut!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kermsgirlie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:49 PM

3 yr old =3 minutes of timeout and an apology.your dh is wrong.He is threatening to hurt him,meanwhile he is in trouble for hurting someone....WTF?????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)