Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

poor baby ive never seen him like this :(

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:55 PM
  • 7 Replies

my JJ has been sick before but he's the kind of kid that when he's sick you'd never know by the way he acts but today he's been laying on the couch or me not playing or anything mostly sleeping, he wont eat and he usually eats no matter what. he's on antibiotics but i dont know whats goin on with my baby he says his head hurts but you know. doc says its an ear infection but ive never seen an ear infection wipe him out like this, should i get a second opinion? JJ is 3

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
momof3angela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:56 PM

Does he have a fever right now?  I know my kid's get that bad headache with a fever.  I'm praying for JJ....

2milesboys
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:58 PM

yea he has a high fever 101.9

Quoting momof3angela:

Does he have a fever right now?  I know my kid's get that bad headache with a fever.  I'm praying for JJ....

Mommy2justone
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:59 PM
Poor little guy. If you are able to keep him hydrated and his fever isn't too high he should be okay to wait it out. If he starts to get spots he might be having a reaction to the meds. My hubby didn't have a reaction to amoxacillian till the third time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doriska
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:00 PM

Is he cutting any teeth? Maybe it was a change in his diet.

momof3angela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:00 PM

the fever and the "bug" that has him is wiping him out...watch tomorrow your little JJ will be zooming all over the place.  May be still sick but he'll be doing better.  His body is screaming for rest right now.  It's good for him to conserve his energy.

Quoting 2milesboys:

yea he has a high fever 101.9

Quoting momof3angela:

Habibti812
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:01 PM

It could be a virus in edition to the ear infection :-( Watch him, and hopefully he improves by tomorrow!

mommyoftwins213
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:02 PM

Poor Little guy. Hope he feels better soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)