Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's cheating, or at least hes thinking about it.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:18 PM
  • 20 Replies
So my sister and her dh's relationship has not been that great. He has cheated oncethat she knows of, messed around a few times that she knows of and was talking to another woman. He's been acting rude and mean to her the past few months and she started gettingthat gut feeling again. So this morning she went onto his computer and looked at his history. He's been on Craigslist looking in the personals, married for married and discrete meetings. Also for places to rent. I guess I'm not really asking for advice but she keeps asking me what to do. Other than telling her to pack his shit and boot him, I don't know what else to say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof3angela
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Oh wow...that is just sad.  I'd suggest getting as much proof on paper as possible in case it's needed in court for future reference.

jillbailey26
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Put the question back on her.  Ask her if she wants to stay in a relationship with a guy who constantly cheats/tries to cheat on her OR on her own, living her life without the stress of worrying about what said guy is doing.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

BV88
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:25 PM
Not all men are dogs...just sayin.

Good luck to her...she is unlucky and def has a dog :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyirish
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:26 PM
She took pix of te history for proof.

Quoting momof3angela:

Oh wow...that is just sad.  I'd suggest getting as much proof on paper as possible in case it's needed in court for future reference.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyirish
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:28 PM
He goes out of town for work a lot. And when he's gone she loves it because theres no stress. She's staying because of the kids and she says the finances but she's a nurse making 31 dollars an hour I think she's fully capable of supporting herself and te kids.

Quoting jillbailey26:

Put the question back on her.  Ask her if she wants to stay in a relationship with a guy who constantly cheats/tries to cheat on her OR on her own, living her life without the stress of worrying about what said guy is doing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prettypaws
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:29 PM
My best friend went through something similar. I know its hard but this man will never be faithful. Hope your sister finds the courage to leave...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KailesMommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:30 PM

What is up with all these guys going to Craigslist???? I mean really!!! 

But she needs to get rid of him!!!! No need to waste time with that.

cmack40487
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Quoting Lavender_oil3:

kick him to the curb. men are dogs it's in there nature. mine wasn't there at the hospital when had my baby . but little does he know my baby has my last name. and he also cheated one way too many times with low class whores. like bitches that work at a Fast food and college drop outs. on my birthday he Did not call or anything. i got a Divorce with out him knowing also.

Jenny_Penny89
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:33 PM

Thats the only advice you can give her.  

bellasmom32808
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:33 PM

i'd go with your response, she needs to get rid of him. he has no respect for her. some men really suck. ugh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)