Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want to know what makes u a super mom

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:19 PM
  • 6 Replies
I was wondering what makes u a super mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
brandy.emily
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:27 PM

I'm the best mom in world lol...I"m kidding.  What makes me supermom??  I'm by far not a supermom everyday.  I have good days and bad.  I try my best to discipline her and show her she is loved.  Spend quality time with her doing everything from taking her to dinner and the movies and playing barbies...I loathe barbies.  I'm not the greatest at 4 year old toys...I have a short attention span...but she will always know she is loved...even when I know I made a mistake I apologize and give her hugs if it is needed.   Just because we are moms doesn't mean we are perfect and I think that is ok to let her know as well

momof3angela
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:48 AM
That I am not afraid to admit when I do something wrong as a mom and really try to change to make things better. I love my kid's more than my own life....
navywifey2006
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:53 AM

my cape silly! im so not close to being supermom

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:55 AM

Well, I don't think I'm a SuperMom. But I try  :-)

I think the biggest thing is that when I screw up, I waste no time in letting Kyra know that I am sorry, I over (or under) reacted, and show her that it's okay to admit that you screwed up, so long as you realize it and try to fix it.

jessnjosh87
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:57 AM

Nothing, I'm not a "super" mom...I'm a regular mom working her ass off to be a regular mom. I don't have the energy to to be a "super" mom. I'm lucky if I get a shower and get out of my PJs. 

momof3angela
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:58 AM

laughinggood one:)

Quoting navywifey2006:

my cape silly! im so not close to being supermom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)