Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what stores still have layaway?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:21 AM
  • 11 Replies

OTHER THAN KMART.........they don't carry them.

i am looking for a ninja food processor for smoothies during chemo. i can't afford to buy it so i will have to lay it away. i used to have store credit cards but having all the extra medical bills has killed my hard earned credit.

i am looking for the professional model it's around $100.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ariellasmom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:26 AM
Sadly I think kmart is the only one left that offers that option
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautifulmom513
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:31 AM

sears does layaways. so does toys r us/babies r us. marshalls and tj max too as well. and that is about it. not many stores do it anymore unfortunately.

nowaygourmet
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:33 AM

Quoting Beautifulmom513:

sears does layaways. so does toys r us/babies r us. marshalls and tj max too as well. and that is about it. not many stores do it anymore unfortunately.

i bet sears might have one. do u have to have a sears card for layaway there?

Ariellasmom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:33 AM
Oh wow tj maxx does layaway? I had no idea. Talk about clueless

Quoting Beautifulmom513:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautifulmom513
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:34 AM

not sure. i don't think so but i dunno. here is a link to their page where you can find out the exact info on their layaway program.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153_12605_DAP_Sears+Layaway?keywordRedirect=layaway

Quoting nowaygourmet:

Quoting Beautifulmom513:

nowaygourmet
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:35 AM

Quoting Ariellasmom:

Quoting Beautifulmom513:

i love tj maxx. i got the cutest $75 purse there last summer for a whopping $14

Beautifulmom513
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:37 AM

ya they do. i had no idea either. i don't shop there. but somebody who does told me and i googled it and yep.....they do. ha ha not all stores do tho. some do and some don't. you can look up online which ones do and which ones don't.

Quoting Ariellasmom:

Quoting Beautifulmom513:

nowaygourmet
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:47 AM

oh thanks so much. they have it! yay! 

Quoting Beautifulmom513:

not sure. i don't think so but i dunno. here is a link to their page where you can find out the exact info on their layaway program.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153_12605_DAP_Sears+Layaway?keywordRedirect=layaway

Quoting nowaygourmet:

Quoting Beautifulmom513:

momof3angela
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 12:41 PM

Thanks for this post...reminded me I need to find out if our Toys R Us has it.  It really is helpful to do Layaway for Christmas.

Meggie-May
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Can you put the money away each week that you would put towards your layaway?  $10 here, $20 there?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)