Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have Netflix?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:57 AM
  • 11 Replies

What happens if you send back a movie and they don't get it?

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Seriously868
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:58 AM
Not sure. Think you get charged. Look on website.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robynjavan7104
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:00 AM
I have netflix but we don't use the dvds we just watch the movies on the computer. Did you have tracking on the box? Sorry I'm no help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myfoursonsks
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:01 AM

From Netflix 

We understand that DVDs may sometimes be lost during shipping through no fault of yours. This is why we replace lost movies at no charge. If a large number of lost DVD reports are filed for an account, the account will be placed under review and the customer will be notified via email.
MrsMWF
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:29 AM

Thanks!

jabs54
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:42 PM

That happened to me once but they didn't charge me.  I have found them to be very accommodating if I have a problem.  Also, don't EVER put your netflix in a company mailroom, they get stolen.  Make sure you put them in an official U.S. post office box.

Mackenzi
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:48 PM
Wow I'm glad I came across this. We have Netflix, never had a problem but just in case that's nice to know!
momof3angela
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 2:06 PM

I've never had that happen...but you can send them a message stating when you mailed it in.

momof3angela
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 2:06 PM

They really have been good....we have gotten a few scratched, unwatchable movies and they replace them immediately.

sweettigeress
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Never had that happen, so I don't know. The most you can do is tell them you mailed it.

sweettigeress
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 2:21 PM

We got one what was broken into about 4 pieces. The only thing holding it together was the "netflix" sticker they put in the middle of the disc. I think it broke in the mail though. I doubt they would have sent us a broken dvd. lol!

But yes, they are awesome at replacing them.

Quoting momof3angela:

They really have been good....we have gotten a few scratched, unwatchable movies and they replace them immediately.

NarutoSasukeSakuraKiba Hinata Shino  InoShikamaruChoji Neji   Lee  Tenten

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)