Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:45 PM
  • 11 Replies

so I am a single mother of a 13 month daughter whose faher is long gone- I just found out i am 4 weeks pregnant and the "father" wants an abortion....I need advice

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:47 PM

I have no advice but I hope everything works out for you.

tihone77
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:48 PM

It's not up to him.  What do you want to do?  Can you raise this baby without the fathers support?  Or do you have a support system to back you up?  Honestly, I couldn't do the abortion.  I would adopt it out if I had to.  But only you know what you can handle...

Meggie-May
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Quoting tihone77:

It's not up to him.  What do you want to do?  Can you raise this baby without the fathers support?  Or do you have a support system to back you up?  Honestly, I couldn't do the abortion.  I would adopt it out if I had to.  But only you know what you can handle...

This. 

Good luck.

~Meg

SAHM to three amazing kids:  Maddox [4], Kingston [3], & Paris [1]

{& wife to one awesome, hard-working man}

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:57 PM

Quoting Meggie-May:

Quoting tihone77:

This. 

Good luck.

I think this too!

Addiepie
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:58 PM

Well, I have everything from my daughter, my best friend just had a boy on monday (i helped deliver!!! :)) So when it comes to financially supporting i am ok... I cloth diaper and i Nurse, my daughter still nurses, so there is not expense there. obviously clothing expenses, and another carseat, but  i can save for that.  i mean i have several months. I think the father for this one will come around and help financially when needed, So Financially i am not concerned. My mother says to terminate, but its my decision, dad says either way he will support me... So I guess i am having some back ground support... My best friend (neighbor) ALSO says she and her family are there for me, which means a ton!

I dont think i could have an abortion even if someone got me to the clinic....I would run...

I just need reassurance that keeping is the right thing... My daughter means the world and i couldnt imagine keeping her and not this one..

If anything the sperm donor (PTSD from Iraq, umemployed, mentally unstable, drug addict, alcoholic, and is now managing a Medical Marjuana shop.... I know I pick the winners) to my daughter is a nut job, and this time the father is more stable, has a job makes decent money, he can be a great guy, could be a great guy but i think he has women issues, His ex wife had an affiar and took him to the cleaners... ,

I think keeping regardless of him, he will eventually come around, and regret not beingt here for the pregnancy, and i am fine with that. I did it once and i know i am strong enough to do it again, i am concerned about obtaining a job, paying for daycare, and moving out of my fathers house....Even though he doesnt wants us to cause he doesnt want My daughter to leave... :)

I just need to hear some positives... All i hear is the F****** A Word! AHHHH!!!!!

SouthTxPrincess
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:14 PM
I think u can do it! U sound like a great mom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tihone77
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Quoting SouthTxPrincess:

I think u can do it! U sound like a great mom!

mamakenzi
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:39 PM

Only you can make that decision.  Good luck to you.

dolphingoddess
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Its your body and your decision.  Dont let anyone tell you what to do and whats right and whats wrong.  Do whats right for you, your child and the baby you are carrying.  In the end the only person that has to live with whatever choices you make is you.  I wish you the best of luck!  Im sorry your in a situation like this.hugs

Addiepie
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 8:54 AM

How do you know whats "right"?

Personally I dont believe in Abortions ....Extreme circumstances are onething, but for me I couldnt go through with it....

But what is right?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)