Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cure for "Bald Spots"

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:04 PM
  • 3 Replies

Here's a helpful tip:

If you want to avoid your baby getting the typical bald spot on the back of his/her head from the car seat, bouncy seat, etc. Here is a great idea.

Buy one of those little "lovey's" they sell with the animal attached. Make sure it's one with satin on at least one side. Then, snip the seam and separate the animal from the blanket.

Whenever your child is in the car seat, bouncer, swing, etc., just put the lovey behind his/her head, satin - side out.

Worked like a charm for both of mine!!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NearSeattleMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:26 PM

That seems like it would work . . . my babies would never stay in swings or bouncers or whatever, so they didn't get bald spots.  I did a lot of baby-holding when my babies were little.  :)

Your baby is adorable!

Sharon7772
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Thank You:))

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

That seems like it would work . . . my babies would never stay in swings or bouncers or whatever, so they didn't get bald spots.  I did a lot of baby-holding when my babies were little.  :)

Your baby is adorable!

Sharon7772
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 2:31 PM

MY DS (in this photo), who was my first, could not stand being in swings or bouncers, but he did start to get a rub spot on his head from his car seat. Which is why I came up with this:)) Now I do the same for my DS.

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

Your baby is adorable!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)