Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hair help

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

I got my hair cut saturday & the lady didnt even come close to what I wanted. Heres a pic of what I wanted it to be...

And this is what it is...

So my question is do you have any ideas on styles I can do with this? My hair doesnt hold curls very well & really doesnt do much of anything & is pretty thick. I tried to scrunch it yesterday & well that was more of a disaster than anything. I always have my hair straight & down, not much too it & very boring. I want out of this funk. Thanks in advance.

*~*Megan  *~*

Happily engaged mommy to a precious little man!

in love toddler boy

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kristaross08
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:02 PM

i'm a hairstylist and i would go back and make her fix it!! she did an awful job and it looks NOTHING like the picture!!

mgnlee6
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:12 PM

My friend that went with said I could go back, that shes even gone back there to get a redo, but now its too late, this was saturday I got it cut & I was too afraid of them getting mad & really butchering my hair or that it couldnt be fixed to how I want. I just figure ill let it grow back out & redo it later. Any other ideas on what I can do with it for now?

Quoting kristaross08:

i'm a hairstylist and i would go back and make her fix it!! she did an awful job and it looks NOTHING like the picture!!

*~*Megan  *~*

Happily engaged mommy to a precious little man!

in love toddler boy

kristaross08
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:14 PM

theres really not to much to do.. just need to let it grow and def go somewhere else!!

abcowgirl
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:19 PM

I would ask around and see if any one tells you of a different salon. take the pic and go because it looks like the hair is still long enough to still have that style.

Buxom.Bride
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:56 PM

I'm a licensed Cosmetologist and I say go back to someone who knows what they're doing and get it cut again. It's long enough still to get that cut.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:59 PM

You're right it's NOT close. What a bummer. What about a slick a-line, from a DIFFERENT stylist.  :(

mamakenzi
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Quoting abcowgirl:

I would ask around and see if any one tells you of a different salon. take the pic and go because it looks like the hair is still long enough to still have that style.

Kenzi

I'm just me, love it or hate it, ask me if I care...whatev!

http://macklanddiares.blogspot.com

momof3angela
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 3:43 PM

I would go back and ask her to add more layers like in the pic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)