Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

spotting while pregnant?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:44 PM
  • 25 Replies
Well I have been spotting for a week now. It happened after me and DH did the woopie. It has not stopped since. It has been pink?red the whole time. No brown. No doctor will see me until next month!!! Has this happened to anyone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandy.emily
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:45 PM

BUMP!

mamakenzi
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:46 PM

Sometimes it can be okay and sometimes not.  How far along are you?  Just take it easy.  Have you tried to get into a doctor since you started spotting. 

3lilmonsters88
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:47 PM
I bled the whole 1st trimester with my dd...she's now a healthy happy 22m old. In most cases its completely normal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AutumnsMommy00
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:49 PM
If your pregnant and spotting . A doctor should deff get you In! Regaurdless of how busy. Id call a differnt doc. But other wise its prolly the sex but id be alittle worried that its lasted so long
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamakenzi
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:54 PM

Quoting AutumnsMommy00:

If your pregnant and spotting . A doctor should deff get you In! Regaurdless of how busy. Id call a differnt doc. But other wise its prolly the sex but id be alittle worried that its lasted so long

A lot of times they won't waste their time if it's the first trimester because so many pregnancies end in miscarriage.

Kenzi

I'm just me, love it or hate it, ask me if I care...whatev!

http://macklanddiares.blogspot.com

dkaam05
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:57 PM

I know someone that is 5 1/2 months pregnant and she has been bleeding since she found out she was pregnant.  She's not allowed to have sex either.

steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2011 at 1:56 AM

Well, I spotted with #2 but it was due to #1 kicking me in the tummy and caused uterine bleeding.. It cleared up soon after..

beeber
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 3:12 AM
Im 9.5 weeks....and so far I have not had any major crmaps with it.

Quoting mamakenzi:

Sometimes it can be okay and sometimes not.  How far along are you?  Just take it easy.  Have you tried to get into a doctor since you started spotting. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beeber
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 3:13 AM
That's the same thing the pffice told me...they wont see me until after 12 weeks. They said if I bleed really heavy with clots and cramps go to the ER...but until then they are too booked

Quoting mamakenzi:

Quoting AutumnsMommy00:

A lot of times they won't waste their time if it's the first trimester because so many pregnancies end in miscarriage.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamakenzi
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 3:26 AM
Just take it easy. If it's light spotting everything is more then likely fine. But just so you know some OB's will see you at 8 weeks.

Quoting beeber:

That's the same thing the pffice told me...they wont see me until after 12 weeks. They said if I bleed really heavy with clots and cramps go to the ER...but until then they are too booked

Quoting mamakenzi:

Quoting AutumnsMommy00:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)