Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Man! Being a mommy has made me stupid!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:46 AM
  • 10 Replies
Lol seriously though! I used to be little miss memory... My sisters would call n ask me what happened to THEM and how old were THEY when such and such happened... I used to be smart n remember everything.... Idk what happened but being a mama has me at a total loss. I am always forgetting stuff... I am always forgetting special event dates or getting caught by surprise. I do a lot of stuff without common sense... Like putting their easter bunnies on top of my FIL s closet... Where it gets nice n hot during the day.... So now the huge 6 dollar a piece easter bunnies SO just had to get them are melted.... Ughhh... :( has this happened to anyone else... would vitamens help?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamairanda
by Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:48 AM
I don't know but I'm glad I'm not the only one!! BUMP!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:49 AM

LOL! I can so relate!

proudmommy_1
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:49 AM

lol same here!

Quoting mamairanda:

I don't know but I'm glad I'm not the only one!! BUMP!!

nurbabe82
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:52 AM

I feel you lol. And the only thing I can make it to on time is work. A friend of mine and her family make bets to see if I am going to be late lol. Thankfully they are very understanding. The only that keeps my memory intact is the fact that dh can't remember a damn thing, so one of us has to keep things straight.

Mackenzi
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel ya sister! I had awesome memory, down to minute details, and since I was prego with my first child, I am dumb. Then I had my daughter and I'm even worse. I thought memory loss was just supposed to be a pregnancy thing, but mine never went away lol.
sweettigeress
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:25 AM

Mommy brain. I think most of us has it. lol!

Christy644
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:28 AM
Pregnancy kills a million brain cells. 3 kids later and a few drunken moments....my arse is going put backwards!!!!!!!!!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngelicMommy_72
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:56 AM
Lmao! Awesome... I am so glad i am not the only one!!! Its rough! Lol i am just glad i havent forgotten my kids somewhere! I am too protective for that tho lol... But i am sure one of these days i am going to be little miss DUH and forget something really vital.... Ughhh... Lol mommyhood is grande... Wait... where r my kids?!!?!!! Lmao jk jk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2LandL
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:09 PM

I always say pregnancy brain lasts WELL BEYOND the pregnancy!

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:30 PM

It is possible that your memory loss is part of medical problem, thyroid for example, so it would be a good idea to check.  It could also be that you have so much on your mind now that some things just get pushed out. LOL!. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)