Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

breasts (TMI)

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:06 AM
  • 6 Replies
I tried posting this in a more appropriate group, but it is dead, and have not even gotten a single view...

For the past couple of days my areolas have started to get larger, and today my breasts are visibly larger and sore... what could cause this other than pregnancy? I had my period a week early on the 11th. It was funky, off and on as well as a little light. I did take a test yesterday and I was negative, that is why I was asking for reasons other than pregnancy. I will make an appointment Monday if my problem persists. I am just kind of freaking out because i delivered my daughter stillborn Jan 30 via c-section...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ariellasmom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:13 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
irelandlove2529
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:17 AM

The only time mine changed like that was when I was pregnant and since your test came back negative, I would just wait to see what your doctor says about it.

1214Choc
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:19 AM
The only thing that I can think of is pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamel0403
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:24 AM
It might be to early to tell by a home test i would wait another 3 days and takne a test again and wait till it is dry because some times the hormone levels are to low so the possitive line is very faint. Or wait for a blood test from your doc. I am sorry for your loss.
mama2mycuties
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:31 PM

I would have them do a preg. test at the doc just to be sure....that is strange :(

I'm sorry for your loss mama, I am a bereaved mama as well!

nowaygourmet
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Quoting mamamel0403:

It might be to early to tell by a home test i would wait another 3 days and takne a test again and wait till it is dry because some times the hormone levels are to low so the possitive line is very faint. Or wait for a blood test from your doc. I am sorry for your loss.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)