• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help figuring out what is goin on with my body!!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:10 AM
  • 7 Replies

Okay Moms, I have clamps on my tubes and last month my period came a week late and seemed normal, then this month it came right on the 9th, but by the next evening it stopped completely.  And I never get yeast infections but got one last month after my cycle ended and I got another one today litterally 1 month to the date from the one I got last month.  My breast have gotten noticeably bigger and tender and I don't know if I could be pregnant or if something else could be going on.  If anyone has had this issue or may know why this is happening please let me know.  thank you for taking time to read this.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jessistarr85
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:43 AM

Best thing I can say is make a dr apt, hers a bump for you.

jparker289
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:50 AM
Go to doctor. Other then that I have no idea. GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamakenzi
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:51 AM

Quoting jparker289:

Go to doctor. Other then that I have no idea. GL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NearSeattleMom
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2011 at 3:42 AM

Are the "clamps" on your tubes new?  Maybe you're still adjusting?

Periods can be irregular for no particular reason at all.  Hope you get this figured out.

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on May. 21, 2011 at 11:00 AM
I would say the best thing would be to see the doctor. Sorry your body's gone all wonky on you! I hope you get it figured out soon :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
25beengoodtome
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Sounds like you're ovulating. Menstrual cycle might be struggling with stress & emotional tensions? Try to relax and re-organize your exer cise schedule. It might be time to reduce some aerobics(?)

AmySmith05
by on May. 24, 2011 at 1:37 AM

I've had the clamps on my tubes for 5 and a half years now.  I've had people telling me that there has been a big fail rate in woman with clamps starting between 3 to 5 years of having them done.  Alot of people are telling me it could be a tubal pregnancy and that tuals pregnancies can't be detected on home test.  Since I've been told this I've been freaking out cause I've had one miscarriage in my life and couldn't bare the thought of having no choice but to have to have a baby removed and there's no way around it.  I'm gonna make a dr's appointment and hope they don't give me any kind of news like that.  God I hope it's something simple.  Thanx to everyone for all the advice it is greatly appreciated!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)